Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Eve online - One month for 1$ - For anyone who want to try

GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Nice offer for anyone who want to try eve online one month for 1E if you use buddy keys you get 51 days + some isk for that price.

All the good!

Comments

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Thats pretty cool, shame its only for new players but at least those who can send out Buddy invite could benefit from this also.

imageimage

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by Galaxo

Nice offer for anyone who want to try eve online one month for 1E if you use buddy keys you get 51 days + some isk for that price.

All the good!

Key please :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• kinky10kinky10 Member UncommonPosts: 215
    I'd be up for this am a new player if someone can send me a buddy key please?
  • CrusaderNineCrusaderNine Member UncommonPosts: 3

Just to clear things up the black friday offer wont work with the buddy / friend invite program. I.e you dont get the +21 days.

Its a good offer ofc for anyone starting the game today. If you want to get the 21 days startup (+30 when you uprgade) get a friend to send you an invite and upgrade from there. And ask him to share the reward if you upgrade according to terms and conditions! 

For the black friday offer check : Eve Online Black Friday Sale

For 21 day trial invite check : 21 day Buddy Invite

Need more info? pm me!

Fly safe  o/

• GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    Originally posted by CrusaderNine

Just to clear things up the black friday offer wont work with the buddy / friend invite program. I.e you dont get the +21 days.

Its a good offer ofc for anyone starting the game today. If you want to get the 21 days startup (+30 when you uprgade) get a friend to send you an invite and upgrade from there. And ask him to share the reward if you upgrade according to terms and conditions! 

For the black friday offer check : Eve Online Black Friday Sale

For 21 day trial invite check : 21 day Buddy Invite

Need more info? pm me!

Fly safe  o/

sorry i didn't understand that's why i am asking...so will it stack if i am a new player and get a buddy key then use my key?also sent pm

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Send me a private message if you want keys!

Send me a private message if you want keys!

are u sure they stack?i need to be sure so i could decide whether i should buy starter pack or rubicon pack.although if it is too grindy that needs alot of time then i might reconsider the whole thing...i just want to play it casually.

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

Looking to send out some invites as well! ^-^

Splitting the isk as well :3 250mil isk will be a perfect introduction to the game and to get you started in good ships~

I'll also help you out with finding a corp and such and a good pvp starting corp that's chaos and fun ^-^ looking for some new people to meet as well c: I'm in Scotland~

let me know by emailing [email protected] if you want an invite c:

• GardavsshadeGardavsshade Member UncommonPosts: 907

All the good!

Must be the Null Sec Alliances are complaining there's not enough Noobs anymore to gank and scam.

EvE is a great MMO, but in the final analysis it's just an overgrown shark tank. New Players are the Chum.

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216
    “EVE Online Black Friday Sale” is only eligible for new accounts. Trial accounts and existing accounts are not eligible for this offer. Accounts created through the "EVE Online Black Friday Sale" are not eligible for participation in the affiliate program or any other promotional offer.
  • RPGForeverRPGForever Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Time to try it, thank you for the information.

• polkipolki Member UncommonPosts: 18

If some people wants invite to get 21 days trial instead of 14 here u go : 

Click this link : https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=228f0e7d-02e1-4f57-a913-ee1bb3f2ae9b&action=buddy

Originally posted by PrinceDamien
    “EVE Online Black Friday Sale” is only eligible for new accounts. Trial accounts and existing accounts are not eligible for this offer. Accounts created through the "EVE Online Black Friday Sale" are not eligible for participation in the affiliate program or any other promotional offer.

so it doesn't let you use 21 trial account + 30 day black friday keys?what about the steam one that is $4.98 right now (the starter pack one)

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Not for old players, only new meat. Why would I pay 20$ a month for a game even if it's EVE?

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.