Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any upcoming Top-View games coming out (DIablo style)?

DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

Are there any upcoming Top-View games coming out (DIablo style)?

I know of Path of Exile and Marvel Heroes. Is there anything else new coming out soon?

The only future one I know of is Lineage Eternal - virtually no news on the game's progress.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    The best one I have seen. Really looking forward to it.
  • syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

Dauzqul didn't specify if they were looking for top-down views only, or if they wanted the same gameplay as Diablo.

Albion advertises "full-loot" PVP, which is a huge turn-off for many.  It does appear to be a top-down MMO, but probably doesn't have the action-RPG feel to it, like Diablo and Path of Exile.  

Eldevin just released and it is free-to-play with a top-down view.  I don't know much about it, other than it appears to have traditional MMO gameplay and runs in a browser.

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Originally posted by VastoHorde
    The best one I have seen. Really looking forward to it.

exactly what I was looking for!

ty

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by syntax42

Dauzqul didn't specify if they were looking for top-down views only, or if they wanted the same gameplay as Diablo.

Albion advertises "full-loot" PVP, which is a huge turn-off for many.  It does appear to be a top-down MMO, but probably doesn't have the action-RPG feel to it, like Diablo and Path of Exile.  

Eldevin just released and it is free-to-play with a top-down view.  I don't know much about it, other than it appears to have traditional MMO gameplay and runs in a browser.

Has it released?

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    Originally posted by VastoHorde
    Originally posted by syntax42

Has it released?

Just checked their web site.  Looks like it has 21 hours until a full public release, but early access founders have been able to play the live version for a couple days.

• HCS-RadnetoHCS-Radneto Member Posts: 64

Eldevin is top-view and is coming out in 20~ hours :)

https://www.eldevin.com/

Currently working around the clock on Eldevin