Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eldevin, the MMO you could be looking for..

2»

Comments

• AtlysAtlys Member Posts: 69
    Originally posted by Omali
    Originally posted by Atlys
    I personally don't mind if developers post to try to get us to try their game. A lot of people that frequent these forums are searching for new games to play (I count myself among them). I'm going to give Eldevin a shot when it comes out Saturday. If I don't like it, then I wont play. But who knows. It could be the best thing since canned bread.

Meanwhile when a game shuts down because it didn't get enough players, the same people are on the forums asking "why didn't they promote their games on forums? How expensive is it to create a few forum accounts on different websites?"

Exactly. It's the cheapest advertising you can get. It's absolutely free and only takes a little bit of time. And the fact that they posted in the Eldevin forum means its out of the way of people who might not be interested.

On the eternal quest for that one perfect MMO.

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600

Responding directly to the OP's title comment.

Nope, not the MMO I have been looking for. However, thank you for the ad or I might not have known to warn others about this game.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk