Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aura Kingdom Beta Announced!

XaenexXaenex Member UncommonPosts: 70

Aura Kingdom will be having its first beta soon. How soon? Watch the video to find out! As an upcoming anime-inspired MMORPG, developed by X-Legend, Aura Kingdom is AeriaGames’ next expected hit and already has quite a following. With its Facebook already achieving over 40,000 likes and growing, and an already grown forum following, there seems to not only be a lot of excitement for the game, but also a lot of hope.

As of right now, the game is expected to launch with just 8 classes, with at least 2 more being released during its lifetime. The next couple months are sure to be an exciting time for AeriaGames and all of the followers of Aura Kingdom.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AtlysAtlys Member Posts: 69
    I am really excited for this game. If the founder packs are reasonable, I'll probably be picking one up. If not I will just cross my fingers for a key in the mail. Hope to see you guys in-game.

On the eternal quest for that one perfect MMO.

• Salio69Salio69 Member CommonPosts: 428
    looks like a rather uninteresting typical asian grinder. with aeria game's love of pay 2 win cash shops, i wouldnt get my hopes up for this one.