Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eldevin: Ready for Launch

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Hunted Cow Studios has announced that Eldevin is ready for its launch date this Saturday, November 30th. After eight years in development, Eldevin is playable in all browsers and takes players on a journey to find out more about the Elemental Spheres of Power.

“Eldevin's launch marks the culmination of many years of hard work by our small and dedicated 15-member team,” said John Stewart, studio manager of Hunted Cow. “Development won't stop here, however, as new features and content are already in the works so the game will continue to grow over the coming years. We'd like to thank all our fans and beta testers for their dedication and support, and we look forward to seeing everyone in game on the 30th.”

Find out more on the Eldevin site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KhurrakKhurrak Member UncommonPosts: 10

cool, rdy for launch..

no more character wipe, i hope lots of ppl will find this game, because its really great..:0)

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    This game is awesome as an MMO....it will completely blow you away to know you can play it on a browser!

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    Fun game, good developers, and a pleasant community.  Great experience with Eldevin.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Very good game. I think I ll sub to it even, pay the year, for $6 a month around I think.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I love to follow games and for some reason this game has escaped my notice and that is a problem.  They need better PR for this game. Ive watched some beta videos and the trailer and the game does look intriguing. I am an old Runescape player and the look and vibe felt like a new Runescape type game.  Others have described it as an updated Ultima Online.  Regardless, it really looks like fun and I cant wait to jump in.  The fact it plays in your browser is just amazing.  Granted, the graphics are not mind-blowing by any stretch, but the crafting does look in-depth and hopefully the world will be big enough to give a sense of exploration and discovery. 
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    I like this game.  I play it when I don't have anything to do in WoW, and it's subscription is going to be very cheap as well :D  Reminds me of old games pre- EQ
  • AnotherOldGamerAnotherOldGamer Member Posts: 5
    Looks interesting! Just bought the Bronze Founder pack. Looking forward to it

Now making a series on "Craft The World" and also tutorials on my YouTube channel:

• TrashcantoyTrashcantoy Member Posts: 827
    Looks great, hopefully it will find and sustain a dedicated audience.

MMOs currently playing: -
    About to play: Lord of the Rings Online
    Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• AstrinaAstrina Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I did not hear about this game until today, sadly there is no real information on their website. They do have forums, but no details on that game at all on classes, or game play. Did I miss something on their site? I am a huge crafting fan, so if it's good then I want to give it a try, but I won't pay early unless I can at least, read up on the game and see more details.  Nothing but a countdown does not help players that did not play beta know if they are interested in paying.
  • LittleBootLittleBoot Member Posts: 326
    I got one of the founder packs for this, it looks interesting and it was only $10.