Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need good PVPVE game

TweedzTweedz Member Posts: 2

Hey guys, i spend most my time playing Mmorpg games but ive yet to find one that acctually makes me wanna keep playing.

I basically look for games with good PVE and i also like a nice bit of PVP, games that ive enjoyed in the past are AION, Martialheroes, Star wars galaxies, Lotro

The problem with those games though are that in Aion it takes forever to grind pvp gear to be good in pvp so i find it de-motivating.

Martial heroes got shut down

Lotro is really good BUT u have to spend money to get the quest patches etc.

I CANT PAY FOR GAMES

Any idea what games i could try? just want a free game with good pvp and pve in it with a nice community. graphics is nice but it isnt a must.

Comments

• RylahRylah Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Are we not all looking for the perfect game made by altruists and run as a truly free charity?
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Originally posted by Tweedz

I CANT PAY FOR GAMES

Ok

Not sure by definition what this means ? Are you looking for a completely free to play model IE free to download everything you do in game costs 0 ££s

Now, my suggestion would of course be EvE online - The game is sort of free play , its free to download and trial (see my signature for a 21day trial and possible bonus payment if you subscribe)

For eve to completely free you need to earn in game credits and with these credits you buy game time, but for this to happen i always say takes about 90days of subs  - so £10 a month for 3 months, then after that not a penny, I have been playing with multiple (upto 15 accounts live) for 7+yrs and not paid any subs for 5years for any account.

The game has epic PvP join a large alliance, 10,000 players or join a small pirate 5-10 players and have the fights you want, pve involves everything fro basic mission running , trading , construction , adventuring etc, a lot of this can be done in conjunction with the pvp, for instance, you can join a faction and do pve then when a rival faction comes in give him a good slap in space.

This of course is my advice, but like i said it will take maybe 3 months of subs before it comes a completely free to play model. 

If you want any more advice about eve just drop a mail via forum, or check out the link in my signature, but good luck with your hunt

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• TweedzTweedz Member Posts: 2

Yeah i tried EVE but like u said, it would take a few months to be good enough to make enough money to pay for it ingame :/

and as i dont work or anything at the moment i really need a game that doesnt involve any costs all together, i know it will be hard to find a perfect game thats free but it doesnt have to be perfect, just one that i like

• R3ckless0neR3ckless0ne Member UncommonPosts: 6

Have you tried RIFT or Tera both have really good f2p that dont require purchases to unlock instances ect

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

Fallen Earth.

The entire game is free.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• halpyhalpy Member UncommonPosts: 42

Warframe (available on Steam)... open beta action third-person shooter

the limited amount of weapons and frames you can keep in your inventory might get ya. i can't speak for PvP; i'd imagine it's unbalanced, tho