Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW survivor after 3 wks in GW2

13»

Comments

• wallet113wallet113 Member Posts: 231

its always CoF and AC....

had to use gw2lfg to get  a Arah group

yeah i did all the class story solo, easy,  but some people still need help (joined them in thier class stories)

But i haven't played  since Jan.....sorta got burnt out on it. oh well.

its still a good game out there at the moment.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Shrilly

So they got my idea before i could post it..dang (your saying guild wars 2 is adding the content i just described? then they boosted their economy and just added end game while also building community they just solved the MMO problem

seems so:) although WvW is my endgame so looking forward to the march update thats supposed to have a heavy focus on WvW

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by Shrilly

So they got my idea before i could post it..dang (your saying guild wars 2 is adding the content i just described? then they boosted their economy and just added end game while also building community they just solved the MMO problem

seems so:) although WvW is my endgame so looking forward to the march update thats supposed to have a heavy focus on WvW

They could also still use the zerging pvp system they have they can WvW as a zerg(your guild) so they dont have to add a thing just guild houses with rewards i mean they have it so you can make your guild get better exp for the guild i find myself doing events just for the guild its a sense of reality and all you have to do is add better rewards (that you can show off not just gain a skill point with or karma points) I mean i can get the legendaries by doing the same mediocre tasks every day this gives a chance to do different things to want to beat behemut at higher difficulty they tried to close the economy gap by linking the servers build community what better way to build together than team effort? no more fighting over loots the guild earned the trophy head on the wall and why do we even put the biggest baddest animal heads on our walls in real life why sit in the cold weather freezing your stones off? dominance and accomplishment . and you can enjoy both in this system and i love being in the most elite guilds makes me feel accomplished why do we have gangs irl? idea? gold mine? likely

P.S.also please add arena's for people who want more one on one i loved this about WoW (who has the best skill) this system can also work for a "warband" arena team's club house"    YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!

• SephrinxSephrinx Member UncommonPosts: 94

Game was fun for a while. 

Too bad there is NOTHING to do once you hit level 80.

Crafting? Useless.

PvP? Meh, why? Just a time sink with no rewards.

WvW? Why? Its a chaotic lagfest, people don't even know what they are doing 95% of the time.

Dungeons? Obscenely fucking hard, impossible to do in green gear and the group system/Class balance is a fucking joke.

This game is more of an "online" solo player game with optional facade of endgame content designed to cause a hemmorage  from frustration.

imageimageimageimage