Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doomsaw Marvel Heroes - Ask Me Anything

Comments

• DGR8WARRIORDGR8WARRIOR Member Posts: 19
    If all the characters are playable who is going to be the ones that does exchanges? Like Adam Warlock with the splinters.
  • johndoe00johndoe00 Member Posts: 16
    Doomsaw, if you were a marvel hero in real life, who would you be?
  • SibeCromwellSibeCromwell Member UncommonPosts: 1

Hi DoomSaw,

if you could add any marvel character to marvel heroes, what character would you like to see?

Mine would to Ghost Rider, Charles Xavier, or iceman

• ChoopstiksChoopstiks Member Posts: 2

Hi there Doomsaw!

So during the Asgard chapters that are being released, are they currently plans to add in story content from Fear Itself? I know Angrir and Juggerlossus are in as skins. But I'm more curious as to the villain side of things, will we say, be able to fight The Serpent or any of The Worthy?

• VlackeVlacke Member UncommonPosts: 155
    Are there any plans to release Psylocke as a playable hero?
  • SparticusbombSparticusbomb Member Posts: 8
    What future content are you most excited for? 
  • synnsynn Member UncommonPosts: 563
    Any information your able to share about the possible ultimate pack 2014? How might this affect current UP owners with Nove possibly being released in 2014.
  • LastexyleLastexyle Member CommonPosts: 10

Thank you and your team again for such an awesome game!

Psylocke? Before or after X-23 and will her telepathic butterfly be incorporated?

• TheShamrockTheShamrock Member Posts: 16

Hi Doomsaw,

Is there a time-table for the Mac Beta release, I know you said there'd be a couple months of internal testing but do you have an idea (that you're willing to share) when it may be?

• PapaGazPapaGaz Member Posts: 2

Obviously we have seen new villains with Kurse, and Loki soon.

Are you working as hard on new villains as you are on heroes?

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134

Question:

How do you guys choose which hero to rework?Will heroes have a rework?

Answer:

We are calling these “Design Reviews” now since some heroes will retain almost all of their powers, but will have the power/functionality reviewed.

We are going to do this for every hero and then do it again in 6 months to make sure everything is A+ and fun/powerful.

We are starting on the heroes we think need it the most. Spider-Man really needed it a couple of months ago and now is one of the most fun and powerful heroes. Captain America needs it because his design can benefit the most from more dynamic animations, most interesting choices and just raw DPS power. We’ll continue in that order until we get everyone done and then the review team will start down the list again. This is an ongoing game and we will provide ongoing support for every hero.
  • MarashaMarasha Member Posts: 7
    Doomsaw, you said you are trying for Ant-Man. His size growing can be equal to Loki's Ultimate but what about the Wasp? Do you have any plans for her?
  • Megazarak729Megazarak729 Member Posts: 8
    Have you ever considered working with Hasbro for Marvel Heroes? You've worked with them in the past (well, Gazillion has) with SHSO, so maybe you could work with them again. Pairing Marvel Heroes with Marvel Legends can only be a good thing!
  • johndoe00johndoe00 Member Posts: 16
    A few hints on the next Asgard content? :)
  • luffy251995luffy251995 Member Posts: 4
    Hello, the new PvP was just released but I think that it looks something like a tower defense so I was thinking if you have plans to make a heroes vs heroes match? like team death match or capture flags, etc
  • Anton150Anton150 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Oh,I see.Thank you for replying :)
  • AkalisAkalis Member Posts: 2

Doom

!. with reviews being put on hold, when can cap expect his review to come around? or is that still up in there air?

2. what's it like working with Brevik and the rest of gaz?

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875

Hi Doomsaw thanks for the time.

My question is there a way to put party members on the mini map when grouped sometimes it is hard to see where all of youre group has went.

• TheShamrockTheShamrock Member Posts: 16

Hi Doomsaw,

Is there a time-table for the Mac Beta release, I know you said there'd be a couple months of internal testing but do you have an idea (that you're willing to share) when it may be?

• beergo99lesbeergo99les Member Posts: 9

I wanted to know based on the recent "developers need your insight on items and endgame" if they officially read what the

community wants in "items" and "endgame" since they made threads asking for our direct feedback.

I know many people asked for "gems" and some type of "slotting" "runesword" type items in that specific thread.

I know alot of people asked about "large group content, with a ""loot explosion"" type rewards" Custom map building. etc.

Just curious if they plan to implement the stuff we talked about in the threads, and if that fits their "design goal" with the game.

We have many people who want meaningful and challenging content, something that I think is missing. [sorry I hear it all the time]. lol. I don't think the game is hard at all and gear stats like   "dodge" seem god mode compared to other defensive stats, . I can be naked and kill bosses. I really don't need gear, something that seems odd.

Again, no other stat seems meaning full, these other arpg's put alot of emphasis on defense. Like you can't progress through the game untill you hit a certain point of defense or you'll start getting destroyed.

Does this seem like a playstyle you would want in MH, is it a popular playstyle? given that many arpg's still hold this type of mechanic. Or are you trying to do something different?

Thanks for going 1 hour and 30 mins with us. Think that's a record ama.

• ZisthonZisthon Member Posts: 16

Will there be some kind of time-travel chapter area where the heroe has to stop the villians from taking over the future?

Sincerely,

Zisthon

• verdantrexverdantrex Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Is there another character in the vein of Rocket Raccoon and Squirrel Girl that will be made playable in 2014?  Perhaps one like Frog-Man, Forbush Man, Howard the Duck, Madcap, Obnoxio the Clown, or Stan Lee?  Is any one of those closer to happening than the others?
  • DGR8WARRIORDGR8WARRIOR Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by Doomsaw-Gazillion

Question:

Any idea when Thanos is going to appear?

Answer:

Yes!

Thanks for answering my question. Can't wait for it.

• DaethsDaeths Member Posts: 3
    When you say that Design Reviews are a 6 month process that optimally each hero will have received a full pass with in 6 months and that the process will then repete? How will new heroes be treated
  • ramblerdodgeramblerdodge Member Posts: 1
    Is there any chance of seeing a Marvel Villains storyline?
This discussion has been closed.