Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I asking for the impossible?

sureletsracesureletsrace Member UncommonPosts: 2

I'm looking for a new game to play. Preferably one with the following features:

-Not P2W- I don't mind an item shop or whatever, just something that I can be competitive in that I don't have to spend tons of money on. I don't mind spending a little money here and there, just don't want something I have to go crazy on.

-Crafting- Something that uses a good crafting system.

-Community- A solid, good community. Not looking for a dead MMO.

-Grammar- I hate games that are poorly translated. "Your sword success great in victorious battle!!" I'm not okay with that.

-UI- Clean, user-friendly UI. WoW-style controls, where I can move using WASD or Mouse. Free rotating camera with right click and camera rotation + running while holding down both buttons is a huge plus.

-Polish- Something clean. Runs smoothly. I hate hate hate clunky movement. I've got a decent computer and don't like when I rubberband and run into invisible objects.

-PvP- Good PvP.

-Items- Item randomization (i.e. Diablo 2/3 with prefixes/suffixes that change stats) would be amazing, but not necessary.

-Character- I want to see my equipment on my character,  not just be some pre-fabricated portrait model.

Am I too picky? Is this game out there? HELP!!!

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    It's not really a game I'm looking forward to playing but check out wildstar. It's not out yet so can't say it does have all the things you want but it will probably have most of them.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    What other MMOs have you enjoyed? That might help us narrow the list down a bit.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• sureletsracesureletsrace Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've played so many MMO's, but the one that I always enjoyed the most was WoW.
  • syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    The only thing you have described so far is a dislike for Asian F2P games.  Every other request is a feature of just about every MMO, especially westernized ones.  Pick any of the big AAA titles and try them or tell us what you did or didn't like.  WoW, TERA, TSW, GW2, EQ, EVE, DCUO, LOTRO, and FFXIV are just a few to evaluate.  After you have decided what you liked or didn't like, then you can figure out what you want in a MMO.
  • DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    If you enjoyed wow then RIFT might be your thing. Try it out. Nothing to lose since it is F2P. Other than that, what the guy above me said...