Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I looked @ eBay and I lol'd.

PhifePhife Member Posts: 229

As of the moment I'm writing this (No, I didn't bid on an account):

14 results searching "SOG account."

11 results for "DNL account."

12 results for "Pioneer account."

Abandon ship?  BTW, only a few have been bid on, and that's because they are being sold for like 1 dollar, hoping the bids will rise.  Any regular account @ 50 or more just sits there collecting dust.

The pioneer accounts go a bit higher.  I saw some idiots bidding 100 dollars or so.  The really funny thing is that some people have Pioneer accounts on "Buy it Now" status @ 400 dollars. ROFL.  Yeah, I'm gonna spend 400 bucks on that POS.

Comments

• KilimKilim Member Posts: 546

Did you manage to check who are bidding over the original Price?
    Last I checked it was mostly being Bid Hyped by the same random people.

Ya I tought about Ebaying my Pioneer account but saw that trying to get a refund I would at least come out even.

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

funny part is all those accounts are probly cancled by now so poeple are paying for nothing

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

• Loverboy85Loverboy85 Member UncommonPosts: 65
    hehe i had a feeling DnL and sog would be trash after viewing the offline beta, so i managed to get my account sold for 210$ on ebay just the day before SoG launched image
  • ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Originally posted by stephen_sof

funny part is all those accounts are probly cancled by now so poeple are paying for nothing

Thats why you dont be a dumbass and get the acct/password info BEFORE paying...

-----------------Censored------------------

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by Phife
    As of the moment I'm writing this (No, I didn't bid on an account):
    14 results searching "SOG account."
    11 results for "DNL account."
    12 results for "Pioneer account."
    Abandon ship? BTW, only a few have been bid on, and that's because they are being sold for like 1 dollar, hoping the bids will rise. Any regular account @ 50 or more just sits there collecting dust.
    The pioneer accounts go a bit higher. I saw some idiots bidding 100 dollars or so. The really funny thing is that some people have Pioneer accounts on "Buy it Now" status @ 400 dollars. ROFL. Yeah, I'm gonna spend 400 bucks on that POS.

I love coming here and reading the haters flames...never change until this one..throwing in the ol' EBAY as trying to prove something. Did you check your numbers there for cross-overs, remembering a search brings up results with those words in the content/title? Well I went and looked and yes there are accounts for sale, and those couple Buy In Nows @ a retarded $400.00, but the numbers you are trying to blow out of proportion is pretty funny. So there are about 14-16 people whom are looking to make a buck, what really is your point? How many of these are extra accounts they were able to get as people mentioned they got?

So lets see what your numbers look like:

18881 accounts set up, we will use your numbers in your post...add them up even so 37 accounts for sell. 37/18881 = 0.0019%
    So about 2 tenth of 1 percent are selling their account....OMG THE GAME IS GOING UNDER...AHHHHH

Have more fun flaming...I enjoy being an outsider and reading them, especially we people try to make something a big deal that really isn't.

Have fun playing your favorite games::::28::

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    I am surprised only that few are up on Ebay, but account selling happends in like 99% of all MMORPGames.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• InstamaticInstamatic Member UncommonPosts: 58

I'm not trying to support either side, but since most auctions on Ebay have a 1 week window taking a survey now and using the numbers doesn't tell us too much.   One way or the other.  

Also, searching on ebay doesn't search content & title by default.  There's a box to check to tell it to include content in the search.   But, you get to specify keywords to link to your auction so a savvy seller won't have to hope on someone checking that box.

Personally, I liked the bit of time I was in game and am hoping they can hurry up and fix server stability.

• Sephiroth9Sephiroth9 Member Posts: 127
    either way its pretty pointless to argue over. WoW and EQ accounts have always been on sale and those games sure as hell aren't dying.  Plus, I doubt that we can pronounce a game dead before it even really came to life.
  • infra172infra172 Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Every time this game circles the drain there's always a fool to say the circular motion is a revolutionary game feature.  Give it up.  This game is toast.

blank

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

Originally posted by infra172
    Every time this game circles the drain there's always a fool to say the circular motion is a revolutionary game feature.  Give it up.  This game is toast.

I believe you are the one being the fool, where do you have the message from the developers that they are going to shut down this game? It has not even been released yet.

I give you a tip, stop the trolling.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• pcnutpcnut Member Posts: 43

Originally posted by infra172

Another flaming 12 year old. Mad at the world cuz his mom wont change his diaper often enuf image

Edit: My bad image

• tsr57tsr57 Member Posts: 187

"cuz his mom wont let him wear long pants "

that made no sense..