Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Question] Coming Back

DjevikDjevik Member UncommonPosts: 107
So to me this game is one of the hardest game to come back to when you take a break.. with only being inner 2 or even re-rolling onto another server you are soo behind in skills inners everything that you cant do any of the spy events nor can you do script stealing b/c you would be focused right away..

My question is this:
Is there a fast way to catch up to everyone so you can actually play the game as it was intended to or just dont take part of these events and fall even more behind?

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Op, you know people are still using their second internals right now. At  "Max Level," you should be able to do everything, and do it effectively. You will need to play smart, play well.

Also there is the Master/Disciple system where if you become the student of someone with a completed third internal, you get all types of help. A lot of new players skipped there second internal entirely, and started on their third. You are around middle right now. 

At worst you are two months behind 95% of the most progressed people. 90% of that 95 will be right there two months later. 4th school internals will not be coming anytime soon. 

Good luck to you man, enjoy the ride.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • DjevikDjevik Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by bcbully

Op, you know people are still using their second internals right now. At  "Max Level," you should be able to do everything, and do it effectively. You will need to play smart, play well.

Also there is the Master/Disciple system where if you become the student of someone with a completed third internal, you get all types of help. A lot of new players skipped there second internal entirely, and started on their third. You are around middle right now. 

At worst you are two months behind 95% of the most progressed people. 90% of that 95 will be right there two months later. 4th school internals will not be coming anytime soon. 

I re-rolled on a new server.. the GC one so.. but I got someone to mentor me and got the second inner.. should I completely not worry about inner 1 atm and just hit inner 2 hard?

my friends are telling me they would come back if they could be able to do the events but not being able to do the events would get you behind.. but with a little more info from you on this.. and I will link them to this post :D

Originally posted by Djevik
    Originally posted by bcbully

I re-rolled on a new server.. the GC one so.. but I got someone to mentor me and got the second inner.. should I completely not worry about inner 1 atm and just hit inner 2 hard?

my friends are telling me they would come back if they could be able to do the events but not being able to do the events would get you behind.. but with a little more info from you on this.. and I will link them to this post :D

Wow, I didn't know you where able to skip first inner completely. If you are, heck yeah! Go for your second then third.

but anyways someone that was on there inner 1 and/or could do all the events.. spy, script stealing right?

also is inner 1 that big of a deal to lvl?

Originally posted by Djevik

but anyways someone that was on there inner 1 and/or could do all the events.. spy, script stealing right?

also is inner 1 that big of a deal to lvl?

Right, back to that I thought you said you where 2nd inner max. I will be the first to tell you, script steal will be a real b$%^&$ in first inner. Yes, you will be a target. I will also tell you on my 1st inner alt that I've had sitting around for about 8 months, can and has stolen scripts from Wudang. I will hop on him for heck of it when I have to defend Tangmen scripts. If I get two out, it was a good event.

No, inner one will take 2-4 weeks, probably somewhere in between if you do practice martial arts with you bound coins. 

again i dont have a max inner 2 but I get what your saying that max inner 2 can do script stealing without a problem.. but inner one for me would be a bitch lol

Thank for the info man