Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda 2 : Where is the news at?

EliminatREliminatR Member UncommonPosts: 28

I have searched for some a little more detailed review or interview for global agenda 2. Last thing heard was that GA2 is very much alive and their main focus is on PvP. Awesome! But where are all the other news.. Anyone got some extra info on this game and where to find it?

PS: Why the HELL did hi-rez take down their forums?! WTF?!

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by EliminatR
    I have searched for some a little more detailed review or interview for global agenda 2. Last thing heard was that GA2 is very much alive and their main focus is on PvP. Awesome! But where are all the other news.. Anyone got some extra info on this game and where to find it?

Hirez is very under wraps about the whole project. They are really great developers when they only have one game to work on at a time, but if you throw more than one at them it's obvious they favor one over another. So currently they stopped supporting updates for GA and stated that they learned a lot from the game and how to develop GA2 better. But honestly I wouldn't expect them to release anything about GA2 until SMITE is not making them money anymore. But like I said, they only really are good at supporting or developing one game at a time, once SMITE got relatively big, they basically stopped updating Tribes and now are just focused on SMITE. So once SMITE gets a little less activity, they will probably start talking about GA2 and more about it. Reading their forums I haven't seen much of anything about GA2 other than it will be more pvp oriented, they aren't going to put as much focus on PVE seeing as it wasn't really a great point of the original, it was just a way to get gear and their servers couldn't really handle the raids.

• EliminatREliminatR Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    Originally posted by EliminatR

Hirez is very under wraps about the whole project. They are really great developers when they only have one game to work on at a time, but if you throw more than one at them it's obvious they favor one over another. So currently they stopped supporting updates for GA and stated that they learned a lot from the game and how to develop GA2 better. But honestly I wouldn't expect them to release anything about GA2 until SMITE is not making them money anymore. But like I said, they only really are good at supporting or developing one game at a time, once SMITE got relatively big, they basically stopped updating Tribes and now are just focused on SMITE. So once SMITE gets a little less activity, they will probably start talking about GA2 and more about it. Reading their forums I haven't seen much of anything about GA2 other than it will be more pvp oriented, they aren't going to put as much focus on PVE seeing as it wasn't really a great point of the original, it was just a way to get gear and their servers couldn't really handle the raids.

I see that they like to focus on one game at a time. Im not big on tribes or SMITE at all. I was kinda disappointed to see them stop work on GA and start on the other two. I stopped paying attention to Hi-rez for a while and recently started looking at them and found out it was all about SMITE with no forums... At least I cant find em. Honestly I cant wait for SMITE to die... I want a new GA... That game was so fun while it lasted.

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775
    STOP, Hirez is a terrible developer. Probably one of the worst I have ever seen around, the community was mad over them abandoning tribes ascend and then they started trolling the subreddit for no reason. Banning innocent people while a shitton of users are using a dll injection to allow for better chaining and such. Worst company 2013.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Last i saw HiRez said they pretty much put GA2 on hold for now, and put everybody on improving smite. 
  • Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Originally posted by Kuro1n
    STOP, Hirez is a terrible developer. Probably one of the worst I have ever seen around, the community was mad over them abandoning tribes ascend and then they started trolling the subreddit for no reason. Banning innocent people while a shitton of users are using a dll injection to allow for better chaining and such. Worst company 2013.

I believe worst company is more likely one of the Big oil or corporations that screwed up the economy (banks).  When ever someone says a video game company is the worst.  I'm sorry, I  can't help but laugh at you.

Originally posted by Sho0terMcgavin

I believe worst company is more likely one of the Big oil or corporations that screwed up the economy (banks).  When ever someone says a video game company is the worst.  I'm sorry, I  can't help but laugh at you.

Are you fucking daft son? It is quite apparent I am talking about game companies, don't try to be smart.

Are you fucking daft son? It is quite apparent I am talking about game companies, don't try to be smart.

Well, you didn't explain that.  "Worst Company 2013"  kinda relates to all companies.  While you didn't mean it that way.  I have seen many morons put it that way. 

Well, you didn't explain that.  "Worst Company 2013"  kinda relates to all companies.  While you didn't mean it that way.  I have seen many morons put it that way. 

They must have meant game companies as well or tried to troll you. Who in their right mind would think otherwise?

They must have meant game companies as well or tried to troll you. Who in their right mind would think otherwise?

Would you really be that surprised on this site?  With the massive amount of trolls?  Stranger things have happened.