Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam and its inability to predict sales

akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615
Steam has Fable 3 on sale for $4.99 and the DLC for another $4.70 for another 14 hours. You think steam would be smart and have enough CD Keys but nope. So now I am down $10 on a game I cant play because Steam is waiting on getting more CD Keys. And here I thought I seen it all with EA's SimCity 2013 screw up.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

QUICK GET YOUR MONEY BACK WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

Seriously, I loved Fable 2 and sorta enjoyed Fable 3, but I so wish I hadn't spent the money on it :/

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708

I would have been much happier with it for less than $10 for all dlc.  It is an alright title, I would say worth the money, and worth the wait for a key mate.  Just my opinion though.

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S