Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FYI: WAC discontinued

KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I'm making the call that WAC will not be releasing as an MMORPG, and hence I have requested that it be de-listed from this site.  What I have in mind is more along the lines of a coop RPG with online server.

My thanks to those who participated in community and testing, and my apology for not making it happen.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Comments

• mmorpgmanermmorpgmaner Member UncommonPosts: 241

Sorry to hear, the short time I got to spend on it seemed fun.

Best of luck in the future.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Originally posted by mmorpgmaner

Sorry to hear, the short time I got to spend on it seemed fun.

Best of luck in the future.

Thanks for the feedback.  At this point I'm looking at a potential fork to use WAC's technology in something like an online coop FPS.  Perhaps along the lines of classic Unreal with a bit of a Half-Life theme.  Both games were personal favorites.

For now, I'm slowly getting my server room back together after having moved.  What a mess.image

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.