Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• ZeremiZeremi Member Posts: 386

Haha, i didnt get it, why did that minotaur kill the dwarf...

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

Hehe, well if you played Shadowbane you might get it. People were ruthless in that game, well at least when it was new anyway.  Levels 1-21 you could exp on an island that was a safe zone (no pvp) after lvl 21+ the only safe zones were the main npc cities.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

Those were pretty good ::::28::

Just added the rest that were finished.  MSPaint in all its glory!

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

Very 1338.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• ZeremiZeremi Member Posts: 386

The new ones arent nice, violent and much *****, sry but i dont like humour like that.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    I found it kinda funny. Just shows how much of a jackass little kids can be.
  • stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

lol i think those comics are great

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

My favorite one was when you were getting power lvled by those other dorfs (while you were sleeping) and the minotaur comes up, cuts you in half and says "LFG".

That brought back memories. image

Joined - July 2004

Hehe yep like I said if you ever played Shadowbane back then you could relate to what Clowny is going through. Sorry about the foul language I had forgotten the newer ones were un-edited.  The violence is all in good fun image

• pirrgpirrg Member Posts: 1,443

heh, pretty funny, reminded me of the adam ant comics