Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan Adventure Group, UNITE!

schrollbachschrollbach Member UncommonPosts: 72

Hey Everyone,

A couple of us in LFGame wanted to get started in Age of Conan, and I wanted to create a thread where we can discuss such things as server selection, guild creation, and play times.

From what I could tell, a lot of people wanted to go to a pvp server and I know the choice is between Fury and Rage. Also, I'm not sure how the guild creation works. Do you have to be a certain level? Do you have to have a subscription? 

Anywho, I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in-game!

-Roy

Comments

• DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589

Go for Fury as that would be more of the regular PvP experience. the Rage server is brutal!!

You can start Guilds at low levels also. I have an alt on Fury. let me know your names if you want me to look ya up. Remember to stack up stuff you find now. It can and will be used in crafting when that package is patched out in the game.

The Ultimate Breakdown

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639

I recently started playing AoC again, tried it when it first came out and although i liked it my pc back then just couldn't run the game properly. I would definitely be interested in joining a group of new players on a PVP server.  

I'm on the east coast USA and have most weeknights and weekends free. If this group actually forms up maybe we can all get together this weekend to create new characters and get started in Tortage. 

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by RexKushman

If this group actually forms up maybe we can all get together this weekend to create new characters and get started in Tortage. 

Agreed, we could just skip quest lines and go straight for the dungeon to pvp some fools, lol. Once we get to the main map it would be nice to have a few more people to run dungeons and try and roll some gankers, killing everything along the way (or dying), hehe. Either way would be fun. Fury server would be the only good server choice.

Hope we get some people willing to do this cause I am. This weekend works for me, count me in, gonna go ahead and get an alt through the intro quest and get to Tortage and just keep her there (topless) in case this happens.

• DesirsarDesirsar Member UncommonPosts: 117
    Originally posted by Braindome
    Agreed, we could just skip quest lines and go straight for the dungeon to pvp some fools, lol.

If that's the case, I'm out, I'll wait for the next group like this that forms in the LFGame forum.  I don't need this forum to find that kind of play.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I wish I could say something positive about this game but Funcom has destroyed my trust in anything they say.

Crafting re design for example is 3 years in the making and it's still not out.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by paulrgod

Well im on AOC now - Dancing outside Tortage, a lvl 6 Herald of Xotli called 'Esjana' on the Fury PVP server!  Come say hi if you're up for it :)

Hope to see some of you in game!

I'll be there either tonight or tomorrow night, gotta get through the start quest first, but definitely will on Friday night, made a stygian Necromancer named Vexuiwill.

Would probably be a good idea for anyone interested to pick the same race such as stygian/cimmerian etc...so when done with Tortage you end up in the same city, otherwise you may be alone unless you have unlocked the travel path to other cities or can get an insta-port with veteran points. 

I'll just use some veteran points if you didn't pick stygian though, but i'm sure we will be on Tortage for a while as that place rocks.