Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prize winner

dominitdominit Member Posts: 64

I recieved an email saying i had won an account and got sent a winning prize ticket , when i filled it in and sent it, it said i had been disqulified??
WTF is going on???
Anyone else had the same thing ::::20::

Comments

• Zeal^_^Zeal^_^ Member UncommonPosts: 15

U were toooooooooo slow. Sry man ::::21::

• moongdssmoongdss Member Posts: 37

yeah, I had that happen too.  WTF?  It would be better if they said, "sorry all slots have been filled on a first come-first served basis.  Thanks for playing!"

A Rod of Silence means never having to say sorry. -- Dork Tower

• dominitdominit Member Posts: 64
    Dooooh image
  • donz0rdonz0r Member Posts: 101

You had 24 hours the time to get confirm your spot

• BanthaFodderBanthaFodder Member Posts: 47

I got my winning ticket in my email, but they gave me the wrong link. It said RF online, but the link took me to the Battleground Europe thing ...it still asked me for the ticket ands other info. I gave it and it said OOPS!!! You did not win this contest - get out!

Im thinking wtf, and btw I didnt get this 24 hours ago. I got it at 21:53 which is....9:53 pm EST and it was the 19th, which is today. I couldnt find any type of help thing, so anyone know where I should go?

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

From the contest page:

We are sorry but this contest closed at 9PM EST on 12/15/2005. We will be selecting all 100 winning tickets and contacting each one by e-mail as well as MMORPG.COM private mail. The winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize...after this time they will be disqualified and we will re-draw more winners.

The 24 hour period closed at 9pm 12/16/2005

If you have any other questions about this contest or MMORPG.com please email [email protected]

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• donz0rdonz0r Member Posts: 101

[quote]Originally posted by ParaTrooper
    [b]From the contest page:We are sorry but this contest closed at 9PM EST on 12/15/2005. We will be selecting all 100 winning tickets and contacting each one by e-mail as well as MMORPG.COM private mail. The winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize...after this time they will be disqualified and we will re-draw more winners.The 24 hour period closed at 9pm 12/16/2005If you have any other questions about this contest or MMORPG.com please email [[email protected]][/b][/quote]

But he is in pending, which does mean I believe he should be able to register
    I think hes one of the selected later.

98 BanthaFodder Washtington D.C., VA, United States * pending *

• BanthaFodderBanthaFodder Member Posts: 47

Its ok, I just wanted MMORPG.com to know that the email they sent me had a faulty link to where i could put in the wining ticket. It took me too Europe Battle or whatever its called, even thoug it said RF online winning tickt for the Beta Giveaway. And I didnt get this on thre 16th,  got it on the 19th. And I tried claiming the prize that same day. Here the link they gave me.

http://contests.mmorpg.com/be_promo_confirm.cfm