Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

60s and tresure?

Saw minor uping in my coin drop after I hit 50. Not got to 60 yet.  Is it true there is big tresure change once you hit 60+ level?  Has anyone made it to 70? Is there change after that? How big a change is there?

Comments

• shad0wduckshad0wduck Member Posts: 33

LOL i wish i had gotten that far.............im still lvl 41.........JEESH

imageimageimageimage

• airabdulairabdul Member Posts: 53
    no man there is no change u just dreaming about it :D beside dun rely too much on that coins drop cus its not enough. u will soon have to go kill deadmares to get money :D how much can u earn from lvling and coins. believe me nothing... let me tell u this way how much u got in ur inn? 20m 30m maybe 40 m? l remember that l buy scrolls for 10m and burn them all :D 10m is my pot money nothing more :D soon u will understand
  • EvilDietCokeEvilDietCoke Member Posts: 5

I get about 6k per kill for goblin bouncers. I have watch it close and it has slowly been going up with my level. It almost makes not worth seling stuff. It is nothing for me to make over a mill a hour. Sucks for xp. I spent a day once just killing them walked away with 9 mill. OH! and tons of goblin parts to sell. I have done the math at avarge of 6k killing one every 15 seconds that comes to 1,440,000 a hour.  That is just coins. I got 100 million in change right now. I bring in about a 1 silver bar a day.

It dose matter it is all rumor mill anyway. There no hard manuals for the game with detial info on what dose what anywere. Found tons of general stuff but little detial info on anything.  People tell me my stats are mess up that may have somethnig to do with it.  I find people how build great fighter chracters are dirt poor. 10 million how can live with so little gane money? One stat must effect tresure drop rate. I find good figters characters are always poor.