Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Start a guild from now?

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

this may have come up before...but i was just thinkiing

Kiamde and I could start an urber guild....u guys could join

it would be awesome...we could be like the Elite MMO'ers, or something less corny

hehehehehehe...lke... the Emerald Kings Warriors

or something noice

what u think Kiamde and others?

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Third topic now on forming guilds. I dont think though that much interest is going to be shown just by starting a new topic on the subject.

But dont worry though ill be there image

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Hell ya Murt. Im dedicating my summer to EQII!

But...we have to use my name-The 5th Column! So much cooler than fanboi names ;-)

Plus-you like the idea of the guild meaning a party that infiltraties the goverment right?image

Kiamde

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

noice

everyone would want to join us

Forming a guild aint all that easy. If you want to have a sucessful guild your gonna have to make a website for that guild. And thats only the start, it takes a commitment if you wanna start a guild.

yea....

anyway

lol

we should call it..."is urber:

so it would be nder the name...

like...

MurtBijani
     Is Urber

hehehehe

• AluadanAluadan Member Posts: 118
    You mean uber right?

yea...

or the guild could be called...

"Is your daddy"

lets examine...

MurtBijani
    <IS YOUR DADDY>

Like all MMORPGs, early guilds are the most succesful. We have to invite every member we see to our guild and make these people like flem beg to join after they find out horizens and WoW sucks.image Also I am starting a website and a forum around january where you can pledge yourself and reserve a spot in ]v[image

Open your eyes, close your mouth, and make a fist.

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

BWAHAHAH

when you others find out that WOW sucks...

our guild WONT help you

imageimage

Originally posted by Kiamde
    Like all MMORPGs, early guilds are the most succesful. We have to invite every member we see to our guild and make these people like flem beg to join after they find out horizens and WoW sucks.image Also I am starting a website and a forum around january where you can pledge yourself and reserve a spot in ]v[image

Never once stated i was going to play WoW or Horizons, my intentions have always been to play EQII. 

yea...

Flem was always for EQII...

it was djin and the rest

hehimage

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254
    Are you going to be leader, Murt?  Frankly, I'm not interested if you are :P

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992
    I'm in! image ....I'll probably switch from eq to eq 2 anyways so I'm in and will help ya guys if you want me tooimage

• BileFrothBileFroth Member Posts: 4
    I am interested if you are serious about a guild.
  • Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992
    So how many people we got now for making a guild when EQ II comes out anyways?....although that'll be for awhile...

As I have said before-

Murt and me are making the guild The Fifth Column or ]v[ for the roman numeral 5 for fifth.

Little history-

A fifth column refers to any clandestine group or faction of subversive agents who attempt to undermine a nation's solidarity.

Who came up with the phrase, and what's with the columns? Emilio Mola Vidal, a Nationalist general during the Spanish Civil War (1936-39), originally coined the term. As four of his army columns moved on Madrid, the general referred to his militant supporters within the capital as his "fifth column," intent on undermining the loyalist government from within.

I am making a pledge site soon. Murt and I are serious about this and if you pledge, you had better be serious too.

yea

this would rock

the only thing is....my mom despised EQ (not allowed to play it) im sure i can tell her that its just another game

because it is! so its not a lieimage

and no matter what, i WILL play this game!

that's what it was called!

the 5th column!