Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need for a new computer?:(

Niall18Niall18 Member Posts: 31

I recently found Star Citizen & as I learn more I wanted to jump rite into it. However I had gotten to alot of part where SC's main goal is to push the PC to its limits.. Does this mean us who have semi-good computers should just walk away, meaning if we cant play Planet side 2 we shudnt even be looking at SC?:/

Check out my Blog for MMO News, Rants & Fun!

http://MMO-Elitist.blogger.com

Comments

• shellersheller Member Posts: 14
    Depends on how they optimize it, I'd think that it should be done well enough that you shouldn't need to purchase anything unless you want to run it on the absolute highest settings.
  • TibbzTibbz Member UncommonPosts: 613
    PS2 has some pretty good Graphics settings allowing it to play on a lot of older machines.  What is your system?  If you can't play PS2 or any modern titles then you will definatley have issues playing up coming games.  

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

Originally posted by MMOBlogger
    I recently found Star Citizen & as I learn more I wanted to jump rite into it. However I had gotten to alot of part where SC's main goal is to push the PC to its limits.. Does this mean us who have semi-good computers should just walk away, meaning if we cant play Planet side 2 we shudnt even be looking at SC?:/

Yes, if your PC has problems to run PS2, you won't be able to play SC. The good news is, you have about two years to save up some cash to get a new PC.

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty