Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Mod Edit] AoC still dominates all other MMO's in Combat

123457»

Comments

• RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426
    I agree op. Still the only game I return to all the time. I wish it had a better launch as it would be listed in the top 5. Its 1# in my book.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by DaSpack

[Mod Edit] still there is no MMO even being close to looking and feeling as good as AoC. Nothing can be compared combatwise and animationwise. It just rocks. Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

(hope you are not getting too proveoked :P)

I just had a 300 vs 1200 PVP fight in some other mmo, devs were informed so there was no lag.  Died 3 times, reshipped and went back into the fight...came out with 3 losses and 500+ kills......never had this in AOC though.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Originally posted by Muke

[Mod Edit] still there is no MMO even being close to looking and feeling as good as AoC. Nothing can be compared combatwise and animationwise. It just rocks. Watch this:

I just had a 300 vs 1200 PVP fight in some other mmo, devs were informed so there was no lag.  Died 3 times, reshipped and went back into the fight...came out with 3 losses and 500+ kills......never had this in AOC though.

What game do tell? I am not trying to argue with you the game you mention sounds cool is it darkfall by chance? anyhow I gave aoc a chance but never made it out of the starter area I think mostly becuase my friends were not playing it I need to work on making more mmo friends I am in a rut lol.

• manowar88manowar88 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    The only thing that e really good in Aoc is the raids they are really awesome. But they have cooldown so except that there is not much to do.  You must have at least 4-5 level 80 characters to have something to do at endgame.  The is relley nothing else to do in the doc. except pvp then but the pvp in aoc sucks. combat in aoc is nice but what does it do when the rest of the game is empty

x1muft.png

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Abimor

What game do tell? I am not trying to argue with you the game you mention sounds cool is it darkfall by chance? anyhow I gave aoc a chance but never made it out of the starter area I think mostly becuase my friends were not playing it I need to work on making more mmo friends I am in a rut lol.

no it's a niche game called EVE, totally different and not compareable to a themepark.

But just posted that as it's a bit ignorant to post 'this is the best blablablabla" without basing it on facts.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Originally posted by Abimor

no it's a niche game called EVE, totally different and not compareable to a themepark.

But just posted that as it's a bit ignorant to post 'this is the best blablablabla" without basing it on facts.

ah thanks for the response I have never tried eve