Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why don't alot more people play this game...?

kDeviLkDeviL Member UncommonPosts: 215
  I don't get it..  This game has got to have some of the best PvP I've seen in an MMO and it's completely free without an even slightly advantageous cash shop.  The maps are pretty awesome and the skill cap is huge as well.. So what's the deal?  Why isn't  this game a bigger deal?

If WoW was released today even in its' entirety it would be f2p in 3 months.
Why is it still such a big deal?

Comments

• kDeviLkDeviL Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Here's a video for those that haven't seen it!

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Is this that game that has ZERO progression?

• kDeviLkDeviL Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Wouldn't say 0, but yeah it's kind of lacking, they should really set it up like LoL but whatevs. It's still damn fun though with mechanics like Devil May cry or God of War

• asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    Because the last thing this world needs is yet another generic pvp-focused "MMO."

You make me like charity

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

This is not an MMO.. thats like calling counterstrike an mmo

Its a match based melee/magic game and not a very good one at that.. thats why not many people play..

• BoraellBoraell Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Because its PVP based and despite all the delusions to the contrary the majority of MMO players prefer PVE.