Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Tablet MMOs

CelerionCelerion Member Posts: 30

Will be getting a new tablet around Thanksgiving for while I am away at work without my laptop and I am looking for some MMOs to try once I get my tablet.  I haven't decided what make/brand tablet to get, so if you have any suggestions of MMOs, I can look at different tablets with that in mind.

In terms of tablet games, how is the game/s character customization?  Is it possible for me to "make my character my own"?

Do graphics look decent for a tablet game?  I am not saying they should look like an extremely high resolution PC game, but "for a tablet game" are the graphics fairly decent.

What type or genre of game would you call it?   Fantasy, Historic, SciFi, ect....

Why do you like the game?  

Feel free to suggest a number of games if you know of multiple games that are worth checking out.       I'm big on Fantasy games and games where I am able to explore fairly openly while completing tasks along the way.    None of the above things are a major deal breaker, while they are important to take into consideration, one thing about my playstyle however is that I try to avoid all but the very basic crafting as much as possible.     Weither there is the ability to avoid crafting all together or not, I enjoy games where I am at least not forced to craft to move further in the game.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Celerion

Celerion
Contact me on Twitter @IAMCelerion and chat.

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Vendetta Online.   sci-fi MMO with a small but active community.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• KaosLegionKaosLegion Member UncommonPosts: 79

Order and chaos from Gameloft is probably the mobile WoW. You are looking at paying a bit for the app and possibly a sub though.

Your best bet is to punch MMO into whomever's app store you are using.

• zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200
    I read your post, thought Vendetta online, read second post and though yeah guy has nailed it.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

another alternative is to access your PC remotely

http://www.splashtop.com/personal

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

not a mmo but looks fun,  due Q4 2013

http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/6905-hyperdevbox-announces-that-record-of-agarest-war-will-be-arriving-in-a-few-weeks

HyperDevBox announced in July that they would be adding Record of Agarest War to its roster of games ported to Android. And it seems that the developers are almost ready to release the game just in time for the gaming season

. The company was quite hard at work, as CEO Carlo Perconti says that they were able to reduce the original 6 GB game to 1.8 GB without skimping on the quality of multimedia content, not an insignificant feat when it comes to games.

The game will contain all the original content released on consoles and PC and even includes the downloadable content.

• tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321

Iruna Online is my favorite mobile MMO because it reminds me of FFXI so much. Very well made interface and challenging content, everyone should try it once. One of my favorite things about the game is that you can assign over 18 slots across 3 bars that are easy to use in battle, it has all of the features of a larger PC MMORPG

http://iruna-online.com/index

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by Nadia

not a mmo but looks fun,  due Q4 2013

http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/6905-hyperdevbox-announces-that-record-of-agarest-war-will-be-arriving-in-a-few-weeks

HyperDevBox announced in July that they would be adding Record of Agarest War to its roster of games ported to Android. And it seems that the developers are almost ready to release the game just in time for the gaming season

. The company was quite hard at work, as CEO Carlo Perconti says that they were able to reduce the original 6 GB game to 1.8 GB without skimping on the quality of multimedia content, not an insignificant feat when it comes to games.

The game will contain all the original content released on consoles and PC and even includes the downloadable content.

That actually does look kind of cool

imageimage