Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for fansite help

I posted this on the official forums too...

Hello! First things first, my name is Chris Konstance. I have been working in the video game business for years, but mainly as a journalist for websites such as IGN's Vault Network sites. I am a HUGE fan of Funcom and I vision great things to come for Age of Conan.

Anyways, enough of that. Like I said above I have a lot of experience working with the video game industry and working on fansites. Right now I feel like the time has come for me to break off from my previous works and form my own website, an Age of Conan site. I feel that I now know what it takes to make a successful MMO fansite. So that brings us to my point...

I am looking for people who would like to help out with this site. Right now the site is only a "vision". What I mean by that is I am just in the planning stages, such as working on some original editorials and just brainstorming ideas for the site. I am looking for people who can help out any way they want, from news finders, to content writers, to site designers.

If you want to help post here, shoot me a PM, or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• KazrinKazrin Member Posts: 1

Well... I am not experienced with anything like that. Only experience is probably forum modderation. However, I am interested in seeing the finished product and wish you the best of luck. Let me know when it's done so I can be one of the first annoying newbs to grace your sites forums. ::::08::