Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I'ts been over a year since launch

2»

Comments

• HoiPoloiHoiPoloi Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Originally posted by reaperuk

The lack of any announcement of a possible full blown expansion has killed it for our guild at the moment. We're just treading water with most of us off playing other games to pass time. The constant temporary content has failed to keep our players interested. We need a full blown expansion and soon, or I can see this game dying for us the same way SWTOR did previously.

Our guild won't collapse. Many of us have played together for years in other games but our eyes are on the horizon for upcoming games that might appeal to most of us. I think EQN is the most favoured one. I know several of us are back playing LotRO at the moment including myself, so we've got Helms Deep to keep us going for a while.

Almost exactly the same for our guild.

We were heavily involved in WvW, so we still put in 2 nights a week in the Mists.  But the meta hasn't changed in months, and zerging (even if organized) is largely a necessity.  We don't even touch PvE, though we do play a fair bit of it in other trinity games.

We are mostly playing other game in small groups, including LOTRO and stuff on Steam.

We are waiting to play AvA in ESO.

Rithwis, Righteous Golem of Camelot | Skritha, Orc Archer of Tamriel | Bloodwod, Sawbones of Auraxis | Thrumdi, Blue Norn of Tyria | Gwidwod, Spider of the Ettenmoors | Gideon Slack, Hunter of Alsius