Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hearthstone beta giveaway... swamped with 1-posters

MoLoK_MoLoK_ Member UncommonPosts: 307

Seems like the Hearthstone-betakey thread is being spammed heavily.

I hope mmorpg.com have the wisdom to sort them out, or at least only give a few of the keys each day to those who registred today and have only 1 post...

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

Yes.  3800 posts seems to be a fair threshold for getting a key.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• phuzionzphuzionz Member UncommonPosts: 23
    To be completely fair...I'm a big time lurker.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

• Mikey_HazardMikey_Hazard Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by phuzionz
    To be completely fair...I'm a big time lurker.

Same here, at least you have the "join date" going for you.
    I've been frequenting mmorpg.com for since early WoW days but created an account back in 2011 to comment on something :-)

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Louis Hector Berlioz

• MoLoK_MoLoK_ Member UncommonPosts: 307

Im not suggesting that not a single 1-poster with the joindate 30th oct should get a key. But maybe only 20% of the keys should go to the 1-posters.

Ppl are making multiple account in order to win 1 or more keys. Will just be sold on...

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

We do our best to ensure that people with multiple accounts do not acquire keys. But we aren't going to hold it against anyone who creates an account for a contest (again, as long as it's their only account).  All we can do is hope they will find a reason to stick around and join our community. :)

No special treatment is being given to anyone as part of this giveaway. Winners are selected entirely at random.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.