Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any news on this game?

Hey everyone x3! <-- smiley.

I was just wondering if there was any information coming out on this game? Since I think it's a very promish looking game :D! So have anyone heard or seen anything new? 

Comments

• PrenhoPrenho Member Posts: 298
    The only thing we do know is that it is expected to be released in 2014 or 2015, more news, only at the next G-Star, in november.
  • Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Originally posted by Prenho
    The only thing we do know is that it is expected to be released in 2014 or 2015, more news, only at the next G-Star, in november.

Dam so its going to be ages before it comes out =(

• What the hell is taking them so long?  Based on what I've seen, the game looks promising.  But I haven't seen any promotion, website, etc,.. nothing.  Way to build up the hype NC.

• JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488

You might be interested in this

"According to It.co.kr, NCSoft representative, Kim Taek Jin told the press during a conference call that “Lineage Eternal release date will be revealed at the end of 2013”. We expect more details to be announced during G*Star 2013 that will be held in Busan, Korea on November 14, 2013."

I am REALLY excited for this game. Let us hope we don't have to wait until 2030 to play it :(