Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TOTALY SUCK

madfiremadfire Member Posts: 6

imagei played this game for a few weeks and it totaly suck, the area its realy darkimage

bad players way to high lvls and verry rubbish game playimage

and the verry bad graphics!!!image

who agrees with meimage

Comments

• kouradaskouradas Member Posts: 2

Seems like there aren't many people who think like u.image

dafafad

• GarfieIdGarfieId Member Posts: 5

I think it's a realy good Idea to play MU, but the problem is that on the first hand the global has a realy slow gameplay (it took me like 2 months to get level 40) and on the second hand the private servers are too crowded and usually they get either stuck or they get closed after a while. This realy sucks when u have some amount of resets and start feeling like king of the hill::::38::

• CayennesCayennes Member Posts: 4

This game is the lowest... All Hack'n'Slash kill a goblin yey! not much armors... poor weapons... TOTALLY Immauter community. This game is shit.

• -FouLplay--FouLplay- Member Posts: 5

this game is awesome, but the global servers arent. game is a lot more enjoyable if played on a private server.

• admjn65admjn65 Member Posts: 253

Originally posted by kouradas
    Seems like there aren't many people who think like u.

most people who come to this section of the forums are people who actually play/enjoy the game enough to go to a gaming forum and chat about it. I bet if you forced the entire MMORPG.com population to play mu for two weeks, 90% would say it sucks =P

private servers actually were kinda fun for awhile though::::14::

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123
    ive been playing MU for a long time..its the first online game that soothed my taste...try to play other server or othe MU version for u to be able to appreciate the game..

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• ImlikeuImlikeu Member Posts: 44

WAFFF! Why the hell ppl like u say MU SUCKS??? I'm sick of that!! WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU JST DON'T PLAY, AND DON'T POST THAT...??? I've played Inter Mu and i get lvl 45...  That isn't a bad game, the only thing should I change is that the admins dont care much about lvl -100. It looks that they don't know that there are more players lvl 90- than 90+... And they create Tarkan, Icarus, Items+12+13...etc...

AND THE €¬$%# fast servers, give this game a very bad image....

Man, i dont hate you, but i will ay you... Just think... "I don't like this game" Don't say it in public, speccialy when there are another posts like that...

• inchigaisinchigais Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by Imlikeu
    WAFFF! Why the hell ppl like u say MU SUCKS??? I'm sick of that!! WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU JST DON'T PLAY, AND DON'T POST THAT...??? I've played Inter Mu and i get lvl 45... That isn't a bad game, the only thing should I change is that the admins dont care much about lvl -100. It looks that they don't know that there are more players lvl 90- than 90+... And they create Tarkan, Icarus, Items+12+13...etc...
    AND THE €¬$%# fast servers, give this game a very bad image....
    Man, i dont hate you, but i will ay you... Just think... "I don't like this game" Don't say it in public, speccialy when there are another posts like that...

I totally agree with him....
  • DarksicoDarksico Member Posts: 1

::::12:: every1 look at the crazy man he probly still a nooby at the game looool so he is just have a sad

• AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268
    I did enjoy this game till I hit lvl 50 and then it got annoying becouse you can not buy the necessary armour and weapons to play the game. Unless it has chanaged since I last played I couldn't even buy basic armours to fight the better monsters. I was stuck fighting weaker monsters hopping for a Chos to drop to acquire armour and weapons with no + . I would still be playing the game today if I could actually play the game.

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• sky900sky900 Member Posts: 6

The game is amazing when you first play, but slowly you realize its good, but not the best.

The players of the game are part of this problem, the spamming and swearing ruins it :(
    The gameplay rocks but it could be better because of the lack of EXP and leveling.

I came, I saw, I fell

• Stratus8Stratus8 Member Posts: 173
    MU Sucks. Period. Horrible Community. Crappy Graphics. Kill this Kill That Slow Leveling No Special Things Too Many Hacks Too many people screaming "Sell Big Armor Thing 727328zen!" or "Me sell Bunch of crap 495239k" Too many people stealing your zens after u kill a mob too..
  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

it's fun at first. But then it starts to suck...fast.

• topspin173topspin173 Member Posts: 35
    loli agree the guy who created this post is just having his period so he should settle down in a couple of days image
  • DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883
    I agree....it sucks...next!
  • SnowGhostSnowGhost Member Posts: 24

I don't get it.. If everyone thinks this game sucks so much. Why do you all post it in the forums!?

And it doesn't suck atall! Its a great game! w00t!

Check out www.rpghut.cjb.net

• AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350
    yea...

• cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148

Totally sucks.

It is fun at first when you start playing it. After level 100, there isn't much to do. Goto LT and kill Balrocs? Isn't that only thing left for you to do?

There is 0 content in this game compared to any other MMORPG game. Did I say MMORPG? This game doesn't have an RPG part. It is just an MMO game with no depth to game play.

But, I liked the various kinds of armor sets. I think those were great. Other than that there is nothing much in this game.

• SpaceRoySpaceRoy Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by cdeepal

Totally sucks.
    It is fun at first when you start playing it. After level 100, there isn't much to do. Goto LT and kill Balrocs? Isn't that only thing left for you to do?
    There is 0 content in this game compared to any other MMORPG game. Did I say MMORPG? This game doesn't have an RPG part. It is just an MMO game with no depth to game play.
    But, I liked the various kinds of armor sets. I think those were great. Other than that there is nothing much in this game.

The thing is, that no MMO has enough content in itself to support the huge amount of time many players spend in it. Player interaction is the key, and the sad truth about all MMO's is that they are no more than fancy chat clients where "players" in some way repeat a task over and over, grinding.

MU is designed in a way that promotes player interaction better than any other MMO i have played. I think that is why MU along with Legend of Mir 3 are the most played MMO's in the world.