Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

English Version?

KillerwoodyKillerwoody Member UncommonPosts: 28
Looks like a neat game, I've downloaded it but yet to play because it's all in Spanish but I will do what I can to check it out! Would be nice to have a English patch for it!

Comments

• TaidelTaidel Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Same, hope someone can give us more information.  I doubt there will be an English form; as much as it is wanted, 100% of it is Spanish, with no mention anywhere that there will be other language compatability.  But, if someone knows more, please do tell.
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Came across this game. Never heard of it until now. Looks kinda cool and eh at the same time. Wonder if there will be an english version.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • JohnnymaxxJohnnymaxx Member Posts: 1

The game, as of now, only has Brazilian and Russian version. English and Spanish version are in the works, but there is no release date for any of those so far. The english site is just for information, but you can't play it in english right now.

Portuguese is not that difficult, I suggest you guys should all give it a try. ^^ 

• KillerwoodyKillerwoody Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Originally posted by Starwinter
    I believe this is the english site http://www.orderofmagic.com/

It's all RU but I tried the BR version it's a cool game!

• patlefortpatlefort Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Tried it for a bit and it already fail at having options to rebind keys. It also has major mouse smoothing that can't be turned off. I'll have to pass until they add these basic features.
  • ZutchZutch Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Originally posted by Johnnymaxx

The game, as of now, only has Brazilian and Russian version. English and Spanish version are in the works, but there is no release date for any of those so far. The english site is just for information, but you can't play it in english right now.

Portuguese is not that difficult, I suggest you guys should all give it a try. ^^ 

every person says his mother language is easy  regardless of the actual truth that is quite subjective per person .

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Wow, this is cool looking found this video and definitely like what I see, gonna have to follow this one more closely, looks fun.
  • ZutchZutch Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Originally posted by Braindome
    Wow, this is cool looking found this video and definitely like what I see, gonna have to follow this one more closely, looks fun.

hmm...looks like guild wars 2 style , only 5~ skills system..ahh not fan of that personally .