Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Living Story: Tower of Nightmares(Oct 29)

KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2GWu7egr4A

Kessex Hills! Haven't been here in a while...

Comments

• SkargrimSkargrim Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Make sure to go there before the update goes live.  Especially look around Viathan lake.  Way before the announcement of the update on the site people including myself that were hunting for haunted doors noticed odd changes around.  like about every single tree gone and a few ruins.  Some wondered if it was something mixed in with the Halloween event.  But as seen in the vid, the Krait def been busy, though the full results won't be seen till the 29th.
  • TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088
    Looks sweet, Looked like they have changed the zone somewhat, I saw several of those trees on those Islands there were broken in half and the colour were brownish, hope I'ts all good, and we can replant the trees :)

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    Originally posted by Torgrim
    Looks sweet, Looked like they have changed the zone somewhat, I saw several of those trees on those Islands there were broken in half and the colour were brownish, hope I'ts all good, and we can replant the trees :)

Lol new DE...I'm laughing but this might actually happen image

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• AdrenAdren Member UncommonPosts: 69
    permanent dungeon?
  • monarc333monarc333 Member UncommonPosts: 622
    Looks interesting, I guess. I love this game but I'm slowly getting tired of these 2 week updates with no clear vision on the horizon regarding new, meaningful, zones and advancement of the personal story. These two week achivement grinds are getting stale. I hopeful they will announce something, anything regarding another dragon. Or maybe they are waiting till wildstar and eso drop thereby releasing new content to stem the tide. Who knows, just really wish we would hearing something soon. 
  • MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716
    Originally posted by monarc333
    Looks interesting, I guess. I love this game but I'm slowly getting tired of these 2 week updates with no clear vision on the horizon regarding new, meaningful, zones and advancement of the personal story. These two week achivement grinds are getting stale. I hopeful they will announce something, anything regarding another dragon. Or maybe they are waiting till wildstar and eso drop thereby releasing new content to stem the tide. Who knows, just really wish we would hearing something soon. 

Well, it's supposed to be Scarlet through the end of the year, and it seems to be building up to there being some sort of dragon involved, possibly the Jungle Dragon, since everything is happening more over in that area, or dealing with plants.

I mean, NONE of the living story has anything to do with Primordius or Jormag or Kralltorik.

Zhaitan is dead.  So that leaves Deep See Dragon or Jungle Dragon, and there's a sort of ongoing planty theme and hints they're leading it in that direction (Like the latest tower being like the Pale Tree, but evil?)

I'd guess they're saying more about it either near the end of the year or the beginning of next.

• monarc333monarc333 Member UncommonPosts: 622
    Originally posted by Meowhead

Well, it's supposed to be Scarlet through the end of the year, and it seems to be building up to there being some sort of dragon involved, possibly the Jungle Dragon, since everything is happening more over in that area, or dealing with plants.

I mean, NONE of the living story has anything to do with Primordius or Jormag or Kralltorik.

Zhaitan is dead.  So that leaves Deep See Dragon or Jungle Dragon, and there's a sort of ongoing planty theme and hints they're leading it in that direction (Like the latest tower being like the Pale Tree, but evil?)

I'd guess they're saying more about it either near the end of the year or the beginning of next.

Hey I appreciate that knowledge man and I hope your right. I think I'm going to have to wiki this dragon now...

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Hey I appreciate that knowledge man and I hope your right. I think I'm going to have to wiki this dragon now...

There's a lot of theories that the Pale Tree is related to Mordemoth (The jungle dragon) somehow, possibly a lieutenant like Glint was.

Even the thing with Tequatl is supposed to tie into the living story somehow, and the two most likely things to have given him more power would probably be another dragon or somehow Scarlet.

That's just my guess, but they've said multiple times it really is supposed to all tie together and towards something bigger.

Don't get much bigger than dragons. :c