Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Conflict...worth a try!!

strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
Im not one to promote a game but this one has filled much of my sci-fi needs :)

Originally posted by laokoko
"if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

Comments

• Swedish_ChefSwedish_Chef Member Posts: 213

It's an arena-based space shooter. Not my cup of tea really, but I'm glad you've found a game that suits your fancy. Always good to see that these days.

I just wish someone would take a game like it and add an 'open world' aspect too it. Ah well, there's always X Rebirth, Elite Dangerous, or Star Citizen to look forward to.

• Psion33Psion33 Member Posts: 248
    Originally posted by strawhat0981

Aka, "I gave money in the kickstarter so please join it so my money doesn't end up going away into nothing!"

:chuckle:

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Psion33

Aka, "I gave money in the kickstarter so please join it so my money doesn't end up going away into nothing!"

I thought star conflict was the space version of WoT made by the warthunder people ? There was no kickstarter for that.

Originally posted by DamonVile
    Originally posted by Psion33

I thought star conflict was the space version of WoT made by the warthunder people ? There was no kickstarter for that.

Oh, I'm thinking of star citizen lol.

• DeadlyneDeadlyne Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Is it just an arena with queues between matches?

Just to question the philosophy. Army of Socrates.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I never payed them anything, I just think its a fun game when most sci-fi games suck so much.

"if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

I never payed them anything, I just think its a fun game when most sci-fi games suck so much.

Try not to admit to being a F2P. It's a foul thing here.

I didnt say it was F2P or anything, just saying it is a fun game. Why are you people so harsh to everyones opinion?

I didnt say it was F2P or anything, just saying it is a fun game. Why are you people so harsh to everyones opinion?

I"m not being harsh at all. I'm just explaining that admitting you didn't pay for a game you played will cause ire down the road. (Notcing you only got 13 posts so possibly a bit new here.)

Or maybe, just maybe, i have been here for many years and just dont like to talk to people here that think they know everything.

By the way, you joined like 5 months after me(i was always here just never felt like posting). You just like to make many posts that dont mean much.

Or maybe, just maybe, i have been here for many years and just dont like to talk to people here that think they know everything.

I don't claim to know everything. I do know however that currently those who push F2P games and don't pay for games are currently the enemy to a lot of gamers.

Am I really an enemy to other gamers or am I saying "hey this games is pretty fun give it a shot". 

And how can you say i dont pay for games, i didnt know you knew me so well.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Am I really an enemy to other gamers or am I saying "hey this games is pretty fun give it a shot". 

Pick your battles here. Not everyone is worth responding to.

Man, you're not an enemy to me. What I'm saying is if you mention you don't pay for games you play (that you're a F2Per) you may end up making enemies is all. Best to just let it be.

Sorry guy, i know i should not take anything people say here personally. Most that post here are complete....you fill in the rest

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

You both know there is an ignore button that works great right? :P

And to be honest I am having way more fun with War Thunder than I did with Star Conflict.