Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Darkness 2013 or 2014?

13»

Comments

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

I was hoping a 2014 release but dont count on it.
    At this stage in development they are still working on tools to gain faster programming.
    Thats not to say they havent designed a world and early alpha build as they have done that.

But its still way to early to say the stones are set in place and we could see a beta if we are lucky maybe at the end of 2014 they might release a closed beta build but we just dont know.

I have much faith that this mmo will be as unique as Eve Online.
    At Fanfest in Iceland we saw a glimps of a demo that got me to the end of the seat.
    Dont count that this mmo will be a normal easy mode on rails mmo we have seen the last years ;)

It will be a hardcore murdering mmmo and many people who cant cope with dead and destruction will likely hate this game and all its features.
    But the hardcore crowd who are sick and tired of being handheld in carebear land will rejoice once they see that CCP has in store :)

damn shame they dint made the demo public at Fanfest 2013 as it would get you excicted even more.
    Maybe thats a good thing tough, as the wait for a release can be 2015/2016.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Tend to agree about the game releasing 2015-2016 as being more realistic, if the game was any closer to release there would be far more information out from CCP. Think CCP have had their hands too full with Dust and Eve to really get the work done on WoD anyway, much as i would far prefer them to work on WoD than the trainwreck that is Dust.image