Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile really?

2»

Comments

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

I am surprised so many people are actually hating Diablo II in here.

On the official Diablo III forum, people are bashing Blizzard and especially Jay Wilson for removing the roots so much that it is frankly only the name that's left from the original game.

In here people bash Diablo II.

And I really dont understand why.

Do people hate detailed leveling, and just want the game to do it for you, like Diablo III does?

Diablo II were 30 % RPG, and 70 % Action

Diablo III is 5% RPG, and 95% action.

• sibs4455sibs4455 Member UncommonPosts: 369

Diablo2 median_xl mod will always have a place on my pc, also Diablo1 hd mod is due out soon (not checked for a while on hd mod), the old classic games still have a place in most gamers hearts.

Arpg are fast with frantic action, a none stop killing orgy with lots of loot, also you have online co-op play ... which can make these type of games a lot more fun than some of the mmorpg that are on the market.

PoE is a free2play arpg, the cash shop is all fluff stuff ... just how f2p games should be, still the game has issues eg  dsync for melee hardcore  charactors, but hopefully the devs will sort out all the problems with the game before release.

There is a arpg called Grim Dawn that has just gone alpha, this game looks loads of fun too.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    Making a dual wield dex fighter and having a blast so far.
  • OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    OP's argument can be summed up as 'I don't understand why people have different opinions than me."

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

There is not much to like about this game after the 1.00 patch.  It feels more like a D3 clone than a D2 clone.   

• ZezdaZezda Member UncommonPosts: 686
    Originally posted by thinktank001

There is not much to like about this game after the 1.00 patch.  It feels more like a D3 clone than a D2 clone.   

You're 100% correct, I especially liked the part where you backed up your claim with evidence.

• danmax67danmax67 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    I dunno. I like PoE. It's my guilty little pleasure escape from my more 'serious' mmo life.