Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fresh start...

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959
    Originally posted by Po_gg

Sorry for meddling into the vision-ary problem ( :) ) but I just left the Haunted Burrow to post that the Harvestmath festival is launched.

So to speak Freshly started, and this way it's not even an off-topic post :)

(sadly there's only 1 new mount, 1 outfit and 2 cloaks, just like with the previous festivals... lately Turbine is pretty lazy with the cosmetics)

Turbine has been lazy since the last 2 expansions, which were very mediocre, full of controversy (regarding instances) and heavily overpriced.

Paying a subscription has totally no benefit anymore, due to the Heavy integration of the cash shop.

Ever since WB bought up Turbine, Things have only gone worse and all that matters now is the bottom line.

It still saddens me today about what happened to the game these last couple years. As LOTRO was one of my most favorite games, along EQ2. /sigh

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Originally posted by JeroKane

Paying a subscription has totally no benefit anymore, due to the Heavy integration of the cash shop.

Nah, I don't agree with that.

I have a list of things that I don't like or dislike "greatly" but for a themepark game it's still a good game.

Having said that, I tried to play "for free" and found the experience annoying. I summarily subbed and all my annoyances were removed. And I receive monthly turbine points.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Sovrath

I love the game but on this matter he's actually right... I too said it countless times, if someone doesn't care about the 'Moors, premium is more than fine. (as in cancelling the sub, so vip -> premium, and not f2p -> premium of course :) that route is pointless)

I cancelled after the Eu - US server transfer (holy cow, that would've been more than 300 bucks if I'd stay on vip during the whole time...), and it's perfect, no annoyances at all.

Back then 1.5 years ago I've lost:  -PvMP (who cares :) ),

-the rest xp (who cares 2.0, and after the rest xp boost it was even a positive thing that I got rid of it),

-the destiny points (who cares 3.0, never spent any of them - later Turbine revamped those as well, so now it's even more unsignificant),

-and the two vip-only instances, since during that time Turbine tried to give something to vips (because they knew as well that there wasn't any reason to keep up the subscription). So Inn of the Forsaken and the other one, Halls of something (in Angmar, never liked that) were vip-only. Lol. After about 6 months they put both in the Store... and that's it, there's nothing more vip-only stuff in game.

I've bought the quest packs in Eriador with my TP's, same with the crafting guild accesses. Expansions: vips need to purchase them as well. After the xp boosting I've bought a few Turtle pebbles (Stone of the Tortoise :) ), and that's it. I have the very same experience as I've got during subscription. With the xp gain it's even better since I don't have to keep the stone in the pocket all the time.

Edit: 2 things, for the "supporting the company" part, I buy the expansions and occasionally TP's (much better deal than the stipend, which is 500TP for $15). And I try to promote the good parts in the game.

vip-only, with the hobbit presents arrived a new vip-only stuff, the better loot-table for the presents. That's a who cares 4.0 to me, if I could turn off the hobbit presents, I would :)

• Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

Yeah that is probably it. I enjoy the LOTR books and I really love the 1st movie (the others being just ok). However I didn't get that deep feeling of the lore from the game and lore in general is not a huge deal to me while playing a game. It enhances play some but it isn't key. Probably just not the game for me.

• maxima29maxima29 Member Posts: 203
    Originally posted by Sovrath

I love the game but on this matter he's actually right... I too said it countless times, if someone doesn't care about the 'Moors, premium is more than fine. (as in cancelling the sub, so vip -> premium, and not f2p -> premium of course :) that route is pointless)

I cancelled after the Eu - US server transfer (holy cow, that would've been more than 300 bucks if I'd stay on vip during the whole time...), and it's perfect, no annoyances at all.

Back then 1.5 years ago I've lost:  -PvMP (who cares :) ),

-the rest xp (who cares 2.0, and after the rest xp boost it was even a positive thing that I got rid of it),

-the destiny points (who cares 3.0, never spent any of them - later Turbine revamped those as well, so now it's even more unsignificant),

-and the two vip-only instances, since during that time Turbine tried to give something to vips (because they knew as well that there wasn't any reason to keep up the subscription). So Inn of the Forsaken and the other one, Halls of something (in Angmar, never liked that) were vip-only. Lol. After about 6 months they put both in the Store... and that's it, there's nothing more vip-only stuff in game.

I've bought the quest packs in Eriador with my TP's, same with the crafting guild accesses. Expansions: vips need to purchase them as well. After the xp boosting I've bought a few Turtle pebbles (Stone of the Tortoise :) ), and that's it. I have the very same experience as I've got during subscription. With the xp gain it's even better since I don't have to keep the stone in the pocket all the time.

Edit: 2 things, for the "supporting the company" part, I buy the expansions and occasionally TP's (much better deal than the stipend, which is 500TP for $15). And I try to promote the good parts in the game.

vip-only, with the hobbit presents arrived a new vip-only stuff, the better loot-table for the presents. That's a who cares 4.0 to me, if I could turn off the hobbit presents, I would :)

Actually there are a lot of benefits to VIP.  Here is a list of a few of them.

Access to all Quests, Instances and Skirmishes except for those acquired through expansions (Moria, Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard, and Riders of Rohan).

500 Turbine Points per month.

5 Character slots per server.

5 Inventory bags.

All trait slots available.

Swift Travel to more than to the starting zones.*

Can acquire the horse riding skill for free from a quest at level 20.

Maximum Gold limit.

Automatic Rest XP.

20 Wardrobe slots.

30 Active Auction House listings.

Unlimited Crafting Guild access.

Can earn and spend Destiny Points on in-game perks.*

Full Freep access to PvMP.*

All monster classes available.

Priority Login.

Minimal Chat restrictions.

Maximum mail availability.

(*)= These features cannot be purchased from the LOTRO Store and are exclusive VIP features.

• crack_foxcrack_fox Member UncommonPosts: 399
    Originally posted by grimgryphon

I recently gave it another shot but I just can't get into it. Everywhere you look there are buttons and text encouraging you to buy items from the store. LOTRO feels like one giant advertisement.

I parked my characters somewhere in Angmar five years ago. On the two occasions I have been tempted to revisit the game, I have found that the advertising is more than I can tolerate. I liked the game, and I am curious to see how Turbine have extended the game world in the time I have been away, but I am not likely to ever return. 

Originally posted by maxima29
    snipped for easier read :)

Access to all Quests, Instances and Skirmishes except for those acquired through expansions (Moria, Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard, and Riders of Rohan).   As I wrote I purchased the packs between lvl30-50 with my TP's I had from earlier. After that you keep them forever. Much cheaper to buy them TP's directly.

500 Turbine Points per month.  Much cheaper to buy them directly.

5 Character slots per server.  Actually the restriction is -2 char.slots for premium and -3 for f2p, from your actual vip slots (for example I had 7 as a vip :) ), but true, I forgot to add that. I purchased the closed 2 slots after I cancelled.

5 Inventory bags.  You keep those after cancel. After a later update it is true to the new characters as well. (right now if I start a character as premium, s/he has 6 bags)

All trait slots available.  You also keep those as well after you cancel the sub.

Swift Travel to more than to the starting zones.*  Again, you keep that as well.

Can acquire the horse riding skill for free from a quest at level 20.  True. Most of my characters had the riding skill when I cancelled, the new ones I had to buy the skill. It's only 95TP, frequently on sale, and at least they could ride right from level5 :)

Maximum Gold limit.  You keep that after cancel.

Automatic Rest XP.  Thank Eru it's gone! :)

20 Wardrobe slots.  Not sure about that, either you keep it, or I've got it elsewhere... dunno.

30 Active Auction House listings.  You keep 5. I use the AH a lot, but 5 was enough all the time (even as vip I auctioneered 3-4 items at a time, tops)

Unlimited Crafting Guild access.  As I wrote I bought those later...

Can earn and spend Destiny Points on in-game perks.*  I wrote I never used that :) still had a truckload of them, and since the revamp (when they removed destiny from the creeps) there's almost nothing worthy on the tab

Full Freep access to PvMP.*  as I wrote I don't really care about that :)

All monster classes available.  as above

Priority Login.  it remains the same.

Minimal Chat restrictions.  remains the same after cancel.

Maximum mail availability.  remains the same.

(*)= These features cannot be purchased from the LOTRO Store and are exclusive VIP features.

Sorry, but that's exactly I put an emphasis on the vip -> premium route, to cancel the vip. So I made few correction to the list  ^^

Edit: that's why everyone keep telling the advice to freeps, to buy 1 month vip. You keep a lot of things unlocked after your vip expires.

Access to all Quests, Instances and Skirmishes except for those acquired through expansions (Moria, Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard, and Riders of Rohan).   As I wrote I purchased the packs between lvl30-50 with my TP's I had from earlier. After that you keep them forever. Much cheaper to buy them TP's directly.

5 Character slots per server.  Actually the restriction is -2 char.slots for premium and -3 for f2p, from your actual vip slots (for example I had 7 as a vip :) ), but true, I forgot to add that. I purchased the closed 2 slots after I cancelled.

5 Inventory bags.  You keep those after cancel. After a later update it is true to the new characters as well. (right now if I start a character as premium, s/he has 6 bags)

All trait slots available.  You also keep those as well after you cancel the sub.

Swift Travel to more than to the starting zones.*  Again, you keep that as well.

Can acquire the horse riding skill for free from a quest at level 20.  True. Most of my characters had the riding skill when I cancelled, the new ones I had to buy the skill. It's only 95TP, frequently on sale, and at least they could ride right from level5 :)

20 Wardrobe slots.  Not sure about that, either you keep it, or I've got it elsewhere... dunno.

30 Active Auction House listings.  You keep 5. I use the AH a lot, but 5 was enough all the time (even as vip I auctioneered 3-4 items at a time, tops)

Can earn and spend Destiny Points on in-game perks.*  I wrote I never used that :) still had a truckload of them, and since the revamp (when they removed destiny from the creeps) there's almost nothing worthy on the tab

Sorry, but that's exactly I put an emphasis on the vip -> premium route, to cancel the vip. So I made few correction to the list  ^^

Edit: that's why everyone keep telling the advice to freeps, to buy 1 month vip. You keep a lot of things unlocked after your vip expires.

Yeah I was just adding to your list. Not saying your wrong or I'm right I have no problem paying $9.99 a month to play with no strings attached or need to but tp points.  In a month it equals to < 50cents/hr of entertainment for me.
  • ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    Lotro is one of the few MMO's that never gets uninstalled from my hard drive. When I need a lore, exploring and crafting fix, I spend a few weeks in Lotro.

Yeah I was just adding to your list. Not saying your wrong or I'm right I have no problem paying $9.99 a month to play with no strings attached or need to but tp points.  In a month it equals to < 50cents/hr of entertainment for me.

Me neither, I think I wrote it somewhere earlier that I cancelled not because of the money, but because of the server snatching and tha lag increasing and leaving Codies behind, so it was more like a (pretty much futile) message to Turbine :) Trust me, I was the most surprised when I saw that my game stayed pretty much the same... And after that point it's not "only $10 with the 3month package" anymore, it's "why should I resubscribe if I get the same game this way too?" :)

and one more correction to the above that I missed: destiny is not vip-only since the destiny revamp, anyone can unlock it for TP (but again, who would waste TP on that, there's nothing worthy on the destiny tab...)

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

I played a new character (minstrel) to level 30 last week, and came to the conclusion that the game is still the most immersive MMO for me, with its low magic, medieval lore and great stories..  ...

Agree on last but graphics are just terribly outdated. They were also on day 1 but in time this has worsened. Combat, law of physics ... bad. Avatars ate wooden sticks for breakfast. Really bad. Ok, at least year or two ago when left. Still love lore and rest but can not force myself to return. Would love to play however some LOTRO 2.

Access to all Quests, Instances and Skirmishes except for those acquired through expansions (Moria, Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard, and Riders of Rohan).

5 Inventory bags.

Maximum Gold limit.

Automatic Rest XP.

20 Wardrobe slots.

Priority Login.

You all have that as Premium too. That is, if you have been subscriber/VIP like me for many years and bought all expansions.

The last 2 years I have not been VIP anymore and can do everything I want as PREMIUM!

So in essence, the only benefit for me as VIP would be 500TP a month. Bit expensive for 15 bucks don´t you think? When you can almost buy 4 times as much directly as PREMIUM account.

So again, that list of Yours only Counts for "New" players who create a FREE account, buy something in the store (no matter what) and then get PREMIUM status.

Yes.... those kind of PREMIUM accounts have the restrictions you list.

Veteran players like me (and many others) who have been playing on and off since launch and bought all expacs, do not have those restrictions as PREMIUM.

• cyriciancyrician Member UncommonPosts: 189

Still one of the best PVE mmos til this day . Play it maxed graphics dx11 bueatiful.

I resub yearly.

Current games;
    Star treck online
    Rift
    Eve online
    Firefall

5 Inventory bags.

Maximum Gold limit.

Automatic Rest XP.

20 Wardrobe slots.

Priority Login.

You all have that as Premium too. That is, if you have been subscriber/VIP like me for many years and bought all expansions.

The last 2 years I have not been VIP anymore and can do everything I want as PREMIUM!

So in essence, the only benefit for me as VIP would be 500TP a month. Bit expensive for 15 bucks don´t you think? When you can almost buy 4 times as much directly as PREMIUM account.

So again, that list of Yours only Counts for "New" players who create a FREE account, buy something in the store (no matter what) and then get PREMIUM status.

Veteran players like me (and many others) who have been playing on and off since launch and bought all expacs, do not have those restrictions as PREMIUM.

My example was $9.99/month not $15, which equals less then 50cents/hr of entertainment a month.  I have no issues with f2p or preferred its one of the better f2p for sure.  My point was VIP still get things that Premiums don't and that is true.  

As a VIP you rent (unless I forgot one) access to these regions:

Angmar, Endewaith, Eregion, Evendim, Forochel, Great River, Lothlorien, North Downs,Misty Mountains and Trollshaws. Free and Premium players have to buy access to these regions even if you bought all the expansions.

Ettenmoors which can only be accessed on the Freep side by VIPs. The Creep side always has access to the Ettenmoors but has only one class available for Free and Premium players unless you buy additional classes.

5 Inventory bags.

Maximum Gold limit.

Automatic Rest XP.

20 Wardrobe slots.

Priority Login.

My example was $9.99/month not $15, which equals less then 50cents/hr of entertainment a month.  I have no issues with f2p or preferred its one of the better f2p for sure.  My point was VIP still get things that Premiums don't and that is true.  

Angmar, Endewaith, Eregion, Evendim, Forochel, Great River, Lothlorien, North Downs,Misty Mountains and Trollshaws. Free and Premium players have to buy access to these regions even if you bought all the expansions.

Ettenmoors which can only be accessed on the Freep side by VIPs. The Creep side always has access to the Ettenmoors but has only one class available for Free and Premium players unless you buy additional classes.

Then tell me my friend, why does my Premium account not have any of these restrictions?

The only restriction I have is Ettenmoors and I could care less about that, as PVP is dead in this game anyway. It´s always been the red headed stepchild and always will be.

I have FULL Access to ALL PVE areas WITHOUT any restriction!

So please! Don´t start claiming stuff you clearly know nothing about!

5 Inventory bags.

Maximum Gold limit.

Automatic Rest XP.

20 Wardrobe slots.

Priority Login.

Then tell me my friend, why does my Premium account not have any of these restrictions?

The only restriction I have is Ettenmoors and I could care less about that, as PVP is dead in this game anyway. It´s always been the red headed stepchild and always will be.

I have FULL Access to ALL PVE areas WITHOUT any restriction!

So please! Don´t start claiming stuff you clearly know nothing about!

I don't know why your getting so upset you don't get all the pve areas for example, you buy the RoR expansion when they released update 11 you did not get access to the wildermore quest the npc had a tp symbol over their heads.  If you start a new toon and goto the areas I mentioned unless your a VIP or pay for those areas the npc will have tp symbol over their heads not a ring.

So please settle down buddy I clearly know what I'm talking about!

I don't know why your getting so upset you don't get all the pve areas for example, you buy the RoR expansion when they released update 11 you did not get access to the wildermore quest the npc had a tp symbol over their heads.  If you start a new toon and goto the areas I mentioned unless your a VIP or pay for those areas the npc will have tp symbol over their heads not a ring.

Dude. Did you even read my posts? I am not upset. Nor do I complain of not having Access to sertain areas, because I HAVE Access to ALL areas and ALL quests!

The only People who have these restrictions are "New" players creating "New" FREE accounts and become PREMIUM by just buying something in the store.

PREMIUM accounts from VET players like me and many others, who have been With this game since launch are COMPLETELY different than theirs.  /shrug

We have unlocked everything, because we bought the original Retail game, bought all expansions and got a stash of TP Points to unlock the rest when the game went FREEMIUM!

I have been VIP for several years up till 2 years ago and unlocked all New stuff Next With free TP and buying expansions.

So my PREMIUM account has NO restrictions!

Dude. Did you even read my posts? I am not upset. Nor do I complain of not having Access to sertain areas, because I HAVE Access to ALL areas and ALL quests!

The only People who have these restrictions are "New" players creating "New" FREE accounts and become PREMIUM by just buying something in the store.

PREMIUM accounts from VET players like me and many others, who have been With this game since launch are COMPLETELY different than theirs.  /shrug

I am a "vet" like yourself been here since beta. I took a break from lotro a couple months in to ROR canceled my sub for a few months came back and DID NOT have access to the new quest or some instances.  I had the choice of buying the content or subbing .  As a PREMIUM it doesn't matter new or vet you DO NOT get access to ALL pve content that is all I'm trying to say.  If you say otherwise well your basically lying.

Ok I see you edited your post and admitted you did not get it all free you had to use TP points to unlock certain aspects that are only free for VIPs.  Glad you finally came around.

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712

We have unlocked everything, because we bought the original Retail game, bought all expansions and got a stash of TP Points to unlock the rest when the game went FREEMIUM!

I have been VIP for several years up till 2 years ago and unlocked all New stuff Next With free TP and buying expansions.

So my PREMIUM account has NO restrictions!

Forget about my post :) I misunderstood you.

I am a "vet" like yourself been here since beta. I took a break from lotro a couple months in to ROR canceled my sub for a few months came back and DID NOT have access to the new quest or some instances.  I had the choice of buying the content or subbing .  As a PREMIUM it doesn't matter new or vet you DO NOT get access to ALL pve content that is all I'm trying to say.  If you say otherwise well your basically lying.

Ok I see you edited your post and admitted you did not get it all free you had to use TP points to unlock certain aspects that are only free for VIPs.  Glad you finally came around.

I did not edit my post for that, nor did I edit my previous posts. So I had nothing to come around for. Nice try.

You CLEARLY said that those areas were VIP exclusive! I said they are NOT! Because you can unlock them.

Every VET got quite some TP (amount depending on previous Subscription time) when the game went FREEIUM years ago!

More than enough to unlock bags, char slots, other features, AH slots whatever, unlock Evendim and still have enough left to unlock future questpacks and stay PREMIUM.

Tho I still stayed VIP back then for quite some time, because back then there were actually more benifits to stay VIP, lots of restrictions that were later removed due to negative feedback by New F2P players.

Other posters have said the same thing about unlocking! And you ignored those posts too.

There is no reason to be VIP anymore. Every time we bought the expansion, we got enough TP to buy the New quest packs that released until the Next expac.

AGAIN! It's different for a "New" player creating a "New" account and would have to unlock tons of questpacks and other features.

For them, depending on how long they plan to play the game, a VIP Subscription is a possible valuable option.

I did not edit my post for that, nor did I edit my previous posts. So I had nothing to come around for. Nice try.

You CLEARLY said that those areas were VIP exclusive! I said they are NOT! Because you can unlock them.

Every VET got quite some TP (amount depending on previous Subscription time) when the game went FREEIUM years ago!

More than enough to unlock bags, char slots, other features, AH slots whatever, unlock Evendim and still have enough left to unlock future questpacks and stay PREMIUM.

Tho I still stayed VIP back then for quite some time, because back then there were actually more benifits to stay VIP, lots of restrictions that were later removed due to negative feedback by New F2P players.

Other posters have said the same thing about unlocking! And you ignored those posts too.

There is no reason to be VIP anymore. Every time we bought the expansion, we got enough TP to buy the New quest packs that released until the Next expac.

AGAIN! It's different for a "New" player creating a "New" account and would have to unlock tons of questpacks and other features.

For them, depending on how long they plan to play the game, a VIP Subscription is a possible valuable option.

I am glad your last couple post are being more clear about it and it's exactly what I've been saying . Not sure why your getting all worked up and accusing me of ignoring others. This started from one poster saying you can sub for one month and have same perks as a VIP which is not the case. As you have agreed with me you don't get the same benefits you still need to unlock what a VIP gets with tp points.  If you get these through being a sub for a few years or expansion or deeding or buying tp you still to use tp points.  I understand some like yourself may have accumulated a lot of tp and now have everything because you unlocked it through the store you don't just get it all cause you subbed for one month.  I use my tp points for cosmetics mostly to each their own I guess.  
    Originally posted by daltanious

I played a new character (minstrel) to level 30 last week, and came to the conclusion that the game is still the most immersive MMO for me, with its low magic, medieval lore and great stories..  ...

Agree on last but graphics are just terribly outdated. They were also on day 1 but in time this has worsened. Combat, law of physics ... bad. Avatars ate wooden sticks for breakfast. Really bad. Ok, at least year or two ago when left. Still love lore and rest but can not force myself to return. Would love to play however some LOTRO 2.

Installed just now, fresh install after few years. And first impression all is froozen in time. Incredible, but after all this years since start I guess they have been unable to modifiy not even launcher. So if somembody have more alts (out of silly limit of 5 per server) must QUIT client and launch again. Wow. More comments when will play for some time. As it looks for now will be big deja vu.

Installed just now, fresh install after few years. And first impression all is froozen in time. Incredible, but after all this years since start I guess they have been unable to modifiy not even launcher. So if somembody have more alts (out of silly limit of 5 per server) must QUIT client and launch again. Wow. More comments when will play for some time. As it looks for now will be big deja vu.

I am sorry are you talking about changing servers?  I am pretty sure most dont see an issue or have an issue with that.  I actually have 7 character slots and have no need to switch to other servers.  It took me a whopping 37 seconds to go from in game-QUIT-log back in to char screen.  And a whopping 53 seconds to be back in game.   Yeah you keep "playing" and come on back with your comments they should be very entertaining.  

So how many toons do you have over 20 on one server? Just for the record they actually did update the launcher awhile back.  

I am sorry are you talking about changing servers?  I am pretty sure most dont see an issue or have an issue with that.  I actually have 7 character slots and have no need to switch to other servers.  It took me a whopping 37 seconds to go from in game-QUIT-log back in to char screen.  And a whopping 53 seconds to be back in game.   Yeah you keep "playing" and come on back with your comments they should be very entertaining.  

So how many toons do you have over 20 on one server? Just for the record they actually did update the launcher awhile back.  

When created at start (and runekeeper and warden later) them all 9 limit was 5 per server. And I'm not spending real money for any transfer now. Not worth. Simply I can not enjoy it anymore. Everything in game looks to me exactly as was at release (nothing in positive sense). Except that coin shops at every step, buy this, buy that. Find myself just login, fire few shots with my beloved hunter ... then logout for another alt just to check or quit.

But truth is i'm pretty tired from job last weeks barely standing so guess will try again on weekend after good sleep. :-) And then decide if delete or leave for some time more on my computer. 

When created at start (and runekeeper and warden later) them all 9 limit was 5 per server. And I'm not spending real money for any transfer now. Not worth. Simply I can not enjoy it anymore. Everything in game looks to me exactly as was at release (nothing in positive sense). Except that coin shops at every step, buy this, buy that. Find myself just login, fire few shots with my beloved hunter ... then logout for another alt just to check or quit.

But truth is i'm pretty tired from job last weeks barely standing so guess will try again on weekend after good sleep. :-) And then decide if delete or leave for some time more on my computer. 

Well sounds like its not for you nothing wrong with that not every game is for everyone.  Better luck on the your next game.