Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blood and Madness Achievement Rundown "Complete"

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Pt.3 "End of the Blood Prince"

Pt.1 “The Reliquary”
Pt.2 “Mad King’s Labyrinth 2.0”

(Take note you can only do 10 of 13 right now)

What’s up all? You already know who is at it again. This time we are stomping our way through some more content. What I’m going to do today is show how to get 10 out of the 13 points. In the blood and madness meta. You can’t get the final 3 points because you need “Mad King Sez”. And that won’t be out for another 2 weeks.

I’m not sure if this was intended, but it’s a pretty big time gap gate. That I don’t think we had any warning of. I personally don’t like it not one bit. But I’m looking passed that one for now. First you head to Black Citadel the Haunted Nolani waypoint. Just a bit northeast of these is a char named Venna Castblade. Talk to her to get into the Reliquary. It’s easy you can do it alone. If you want spoilers on what to do you can watch Part 1 above.

Once your done with that comical affair you head into the Mad Kings Realm. You can find a door there easily in Queensdale. They’re on the map both Mad King’s and Blood Prince’s doors. Once inside you want to follow the train of people. And take out all the major bosses in the zone. By just following the group and having a populated server. You will get them down by default. You also will take out the 4 boss achievements and make a dent in the Door closing achievement.

This will leave you with the opening candy bags achievement. That is easy as well because you were looting all that time right? The last thing to note is this year the Labyrinth is on a Queens Pavilion level. In the terms of how much farming can be done in it. So you already know the “Trains are on schedule.”

Comments

• KalestonKaleston Member Posts: 173

You are aware you can finish meta by doing dailies with Halloween theme/symbol on it, right? For each such daily your meta completion meter goes up by 1 point. So you need 13 points. You can get 7 points from achievements themselves (+1 for mad king says later) and 6 from dailies. In case they still put 2 dailies a day, you can have 13 points in 3 days (which is today actually).

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Yea I'm aware Kale :)

That kinda ruined the feel we had last year. I put up the third part with 1080p. The first time I tried it that way. Looks good the endingfor this was amusing as well.

• StarS0ftStarS0ft Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Originally posted by Kaleston

You are aware you can finish meta by doing dailies with Halloween theme/symbol on it, right? For each such daily your meta completion meter goes up by 1 point. So you need 13 points. You can get 7 points from achievements themselves (+1 for mad king says later) and 6 from dailies. In case they still put 2 dailies a day, you can have 13 points in 3 days (which is today actually).

omg, thanks for the info! now don't need to greend labirynth!

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    Actually you still do need to go in the Lab ,unless you're going to wait for dailies outside everyday. Which you only get one of those if your lucky a day. It doesn't take too long so you might as well give it a hour and be done with it :)