Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 Question MMO Survey

Hi, for my statistics class I am doing a 2 question survey.  It simply asks what is your favorite game, and how many hours per week do you play it.

Please help me out by taking part in my survey by clicking the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WJJNLT6

Thanks and good gaming!

EDIT/ADD:

If anyone is uncomfortable using the link and would like to respond by PM or in-thread, no problem!  Here are the 2 questions:

1.  What MMORPG do you play most often?

2. How many hours do you play it, on average, EACH WEEK?

Thanks again guys!!  -Red

Comments

• redlynredlyn Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the responses!  FYI this is a totally anonymous survey and literally takes about 20 seconds.  I need a few more to get my data set so yes this is a shameless bump.  tyty :) 
  • jfoytekjfoytek Member CommonPosts: 150

you should create the survey in the forum using the forum tools I like many others are not about to click some link out of trust that you mean well.....

UO,Shadowbane,SWG,Darkfall,MO,Wurm Online,Secretworld,GW,GW2,PotBS,LotR,Atlantica Online,WWII Online,WoT,Battlestar Galactica,Planetside2,Perpetuum,Fallen Earth,Runescape,WoW,Eve,Xsylon,Dragon Prophet, Salem

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by jfoytek

you should create the survey in the forum using the forum tools I like many others are not about to click some link out of trust that you mean well.....

Surveymonkey is a really well known site. MMos use it all the time for their own surveys. It's about as safe as any website ever is.

Nah that makes total sense... hopefully some people will recognize survey-monkey as a reputable survey provider, I just tried to make a forum survey but it doesn't really allow for open ended answers.

If anyone would prefer to answer in thread no problem, then I will add it manually!  I will post the questions in the OP.  Thanks again, I didn't really think of that.

• jfoytekjfoytek Member CommonPosts: 150

1.  What MMORPG do you play most often?   Wurm Online

2. How many hours do you play it, on average, EACH WEEK?  30-50 Hours

UO,Shadowbane,SWG,Darkfall,MO,Wurm Online,Secretworld,GW,GW2,PotBS,LotR,Atlantica Online,WWII Online,WoT,Battlestar Galactica,Planetside2,Perpetuum,Fallen Earth,Runescape,WoW,Eve,Xsylon,Dragon Prophet, Salem

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

The Secret World

20-50...depend  how much I am busy with my job  or family stuff

• Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

1. GW2 though I do play Rift as well currently (I don't consider either game particularly great games though, just what I happen to be playing.)

2. Maybe like 15 hours a week split between the two. 10 on GW2, 5 on Rift or something like that?

I haven't been playing anything lately (scared to get sucked in) tho my hubby plays SWTOR and I started about a week ago and it's been fun but determined to be ultra-casual.  I would like to play GW2 but again, I'm afraid to get sucked in.  Planning to try to take a few months off from school fall 2015 for Camelot Unchained if all works out!
  • CrashrollCrashroll Member UncommonPosts: 60
    At the moment I play FFXIV the most, I'm not saying it's my favourite MMO ever or even at the moment but it has me tied in pretty well. But now that I've read few other comments, I'm starting to wonder if I'm a gamer at all...20-50 hours a week? I'm lucky to have 1 hour a day before wifeagro hits. And as a dedicated healer I can't take the agro that well. :/

Not tonight dear...I have a haddock!

Thanks for all the replies guys... only need a few more :)
  • goldtoofgoldtoof Member Posts: 337
    1 planetside 2
    2 about 10 hours
    Thanks guys I got all the responses I need but I will keep it open until I start working on the project (Friday) or until I get to the max for a free surveymonkey account (100)!  I'll post the results when done too :)   -Red