Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friend list

ErikWErikW Member Posts: 59

It would be great if we could see which of our friends were on the site, other than seeing "16 members online." 

Would it be possible to have a list of people other than just numbers?

-Bringing you up to date FFXI info since 10/23/03-

(c) 2001-2003 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

are we not all friends in this one family?

lol

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    no, we are not

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    This will be part of the new "community" system that I am planning.  It will have all kinds of enhanced stuff for finding users and people who play the same games as you etc.  We will have something in there to flag you are your "friends" and get alerted when they are online.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• ErikWErikW Member Posts: 59

I guess that means you read my mind...  GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

lol, is that one of the great powers that come with being Admin?

-Bringing you up to date FFXI info since 10/23/03-

(c) 2001-2003 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.