Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Moderators?

TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Has anyone noticed recently that ever thread where people are arguing back and forth (trying to prove their points) is getting locked up now?  Even threads that "Might" have the potential to cause a debate seem to get locked..

I wondering what is going on here?  Has some new mods recently taken over?  I have been here for years and have never see this level of Moderation... It is borderline censorship in a lot of cases.

Are we not allowed to debate on these forums anymore?

All this has me wondering, do we have new overzealous moderators on this site now?  

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

Comments

• Neo_ViperNeo_Viper Member UncommonPosts: 609
    The moderators here being biased is not something now. You have to learn and adapt to bypass it.

My computer is better than yours.

• david361107david361107 Member UncommonPosts: 279

yes I just got a warning for trolling on something I never posted to begin with, somebody must have had a meeting..lol

Peace,

Lascer

• david361107david361107 Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Originally posted by david361107

yes I just got a warning for trolling on something I never posted to begin with, somebody must have had a meeting..lol

Peace,

Lascer

I have to correct this, I did post something, it was on a thread about casual players and I posted "casual players are a virus to mmo's" so I got a warning. Guessing the Mod didn't see the Matrix :)

Peace

Lascer

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    If you have feedback about actions by anyone on the mod team, you can contact MikeB at [email protected]

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.