Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Red Vs Blue?

What PK or PVP currently exists for the game involving risk / reward that can be expected or is being worked on?

Comments

• GungaDinGungaDin Member UncommonPosts: 514
    What if i'm green? 
  • InsaneMembraneInsaneMembrane Member Posts: 130
    Originally posted by GungaDin
    What if i'm green? 

Like me? 

Originally posted by End406
    What PK or PVP currently exists for the game involving risk / reward that can be expected or is being worked on?

It is early yet, hard to say.

There are quotes from the devs and RG which indicate that when people choose to go the pvp mode during alpha some hard core type full loot stuff will be in play.

Other information suggests that certain types of gains and quests will require you to enter pvp mode to complete, stuff like smuggling or stealing, you could assume that the gains from it are more rewarding.

Wish they would give the community more information on PvP, I am sure it is coming soon, combat is being worked on quite a bit atm.

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

I don't think they have said anything solid about their PvP yet, but you can read between the lines that there will not be UO style free PKing in SotA. You will be restricted into attacking people who actually want to PvP.

Originally posted by tom_gore

I don't think they have said anything solid about their PvP yet, but you can read between the lines that there will not be UO style free PKing in SotA. You will be restricted into attacking people who actually want to PvP.

Depending on the style of that PvP, I could care less if people select it or not. It is still PvP if it is hard core PvP :)