Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for the old style gameing...

LaggingbLaggingb Member UncommonPosts: 8
i used to play a game called dransik which then was re named ashen empires....along long time ago...was a great game to play back in the day for old gaming. Had some of my best gaming days playing that game till it got took over...haven't been able to find that fun factor in any games i've tried..looking for some old style ISO 2d games that are good to play still for new comers..any suggestions would be good.Love pvp.Pve ect.

Comments

• moomoo1234moomoo1234 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I played that game as well, it was fucking awesome. I loved how deep the crafting was, and it was one of the few 2d top down games I've played that actually had exploration feel to it. (Ragnarok Online was another good top down game imo, but totally different style of game)
  • aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    i have heard good things about Wakfu and Dofus, apart from their varied money making approaches.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• ZedNeptuneZedNeptune Member Posts: 2
    As mentioned, Wakfu might be up your alley. Try looking into Path of Exile as well--it's nearing the end of open beta, so it's no cost to you except a few hours of your time. It's not an MMO, but it is based on a persistent server.