Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The new Aurora LN is out

DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

check out the new ad, pretty decent entry ship available as pledge reward

http://youtu.be/UvDs7RDKCag

Comments

• nateslonateslo Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I want this game, right meow!
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Great so gotta melt down the LX if I want no charge for the LN, hope this doesn't affect backer status on packages....

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Originally posted by Braindome

Great so gotta melt down the LX if I want no charge for the LN, hope this doesn't affect backer status on packages....

nope, melting has no effect on backer status. Tried and confirmed by me:))

going to get myself an LN and keep the LX though, need effective ships for my NPC wingmen

• MellowTiggerMellowTigger Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Originally posted by DocBrody

Correct.  There was a time when melting your first pledge package would affect your status, but I've heard repeatedly that the bug has been fixed.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by MellowTigger
    Originally posted by DocBrody

Correct.  There was a time when melting your first pledge package would affect your status, but I've heard repeatedly that the bug has been fixed.

Thanks for the infos. After even further research I have decided against melting down my LX also "as you said" as it is one of the only ships that comes equipped with a jump engine on LTI, so that could be invaluable and the reason it was limited as an add-on I would assume. I could see that being more useful overall as a start ship to check out systems, but I still need a more equipped fighter.

Just gotta figure out a second fighter/cargo ship to get. As much as I wasn't wanting to spend the big $ for a Freelancer or Constellation, the more and more it is looking like it is worth it, mainly for the pre-installed jump engines being listed on those three ships in particular.

LN is still a great entry level ship though as those weapon replacements won't be fun or cheap i'm sure, so anyone that can pickup the Aurora LN with LTI I would definitely suggest it. I may as well as you have.

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

The Aegis Dynamics Avenger looks mighty fine in the engine too. This game makes me poor but happy =)

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812
    Originally posted by Braindome

I've asked them to let us upgrade from in hanger so have to wait and see what they say as I have the Avenger and want the upgraded and I'm not buying no more ships until I see the upgraded in future. image

Asbo