Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any way to transfer?

KilawuaKilawua Member Posts: 52
I joined Epic and I regret it. I got ganked and I just really don't want to be on there anymore. Do I have to start a new account to change? >.<

Comments

• GardavsshadeGardavsshade Member UncommonPosts: 907

You want to take your character to the non PvP Freedom Server? You can... sort of...

You can't take a ship and go but you can use a Portal and go to Freedom Servers, all skills will be reset to 0/1 just like when you started, the game keeps a copy of what you did on Epic if you ever return. It's like having two "lives" for your character, one life on Epic, another on Freedom Isles, each one with it's own skills and history. You can even get different affinities on each server cluster.

Your character keeps it's name (and appearance afaik) when you transfer through the Portal. Normally there is a Portal on the "Starter" Deeds for use and also you may see one elsewhere as you travel through the game.

I wish we could just take our characters through the Portal and keep all the skills we built up but that is not allowed. Have to start skill grinding all over again.... but that allows for a second chance at doing things in a different way so I think it's a good thing overall.