Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can you say about the new update after a while?

PadieuPadieu Member Posts: 40

Aika launched their massive update this month, and I also thought that this game is already dead. and was shocked that they have an update recently.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/loadNews/28183/Zerecas-Plot-Land-of-Wailing-Announced

I must admit that the game is quite fun. But later down when we reach a higher level it's hard to be strong without buying stuff from item shop for actual real money. This is a huge flaw. Especially while this game is mostly PvP. Several nations constantly fighting for relics which boost up stats, drop rate, or gained experience for every player from a nation. 4 classes to pick from: cleric, rifleman, paladin, warrior. We can't choose a gender, neither we get to choose a race. The world in every nation looks the same. Many quests although some are repetitive. What is annoying is that at higher level we will stop having quests and the only way for leveling up will be killing mobs. And it goes really really slow. I had a good time playing this game for a bit but later down, it simply got boring. It's slightly better than most of other free to play MMOs

Comments

• ringdanyringdany Member UncommonPosts: 189

Go ahead and try Champions of Regnum. Once you hit max level there is no real need to grind anymore. Any further drops are not designed to improve your character beyond anything which is passably good. The cash shop does give you good items, but not enormously so.

Even players who spend a lot of money on cash shop items are regularly beaten by players who spend nothing, though of course the big spenders are marginally better.