Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Forum Q&A Jeff 'Doomsaw' Donais - Marvel Heroes

124»

Comments

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134
    Originally posted by gorro187
    Has it been considered ever to make a combo attack system for yourself and your friends on the friends list? Where say if captain America is being played by person A. and person B. is on iron man. Cap could throw his shield with added force or something? It would just be cool if there were some kind of combo attacks.

This is an incredibly cool idea. At minimum, I will forward this internally.

Originally posted by Doomsaw-Gazillion
    Originally posted by chesterfield4

Hi Doomsaw!

I'm a huge MarvelHeroes fan!

I have 3 Questions:

1. Halloween! We know 2 new costumes are coming, but is there a shop-sale too?

2. Can you tell us, which costumes coming in the next weeks?

3. Is there a chance für Iron Patriot / War-Maschine costume 2013?

Halloween costumes are indeed coming. I'm going to walk over and double check what we have on the agenda.

I have some hints about Halloween:

http://geek-news.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/geek/2012/05/wolverine-brood.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/4/49117/1133567-punisher.jpg

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Not to be a downer, but is anything being done about the low FPS/stuttering many players experience when there are a lot of other players close by?  It can make MM and other group areas very unpleasant and deadly.
    Originally posted by gdowd20

Any chance of an ETA on a mac version, it's a question that keeps getting passed around the forums.

Thanks Doomsaw!

I'm not sure, but I know work continues and I would probably expect it by Xmas.

• jack17jack17 Member UncommonPosts: 12

When will we start getting more info about Asgard with regard to how much content etc, or maybe about a release eta?

Are ultimate pack players still going to get Nova for free or will this be changed to a different character as he is postponed.

• vuminhducvuminhduc Member Posts: 3
    Hi Doomsaw, could you give a tease whether you can create a non-Marvel movie costume in MH ? I really want to own The Amazing Spider Man 2 costume in store.
  • gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    I would love if we could get a Howard the Duck mini pet to follow us. I believe he is a marvel ip based on the old movie.
    Originally posted by Vigg
    Not to be a downer, but is anything being done about the low FPS/stuttering many players experience when there are a lot of other players close by?  It can make MM and other group areas very unpleasant and deadly.

This is a function of optimizing graphics, which is improved each patch.

I would love if we could get a Howard the Duck mini pet to follow us. I believe he is a marvel ip based on the old movie.

Careful what you wish for.

• HeafstaggHeafstagg Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Any chance of seeing a Marvel Villians type of game any time soon?

• tru32782tru32782 Member Posts: 11

Careful what you wish for.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

• yemetyemet Member Posts: 2

Hi Doomsaw!

1. Can you say how many new heroes will be playable by the end of the year?

2. Asgard will be new chapter if I understood well (I heard about new superhub). Can you say more about it? I'm very curious.

3. We know about new Halloween costumes. Are you going to add something special for Christmas?

Thank you for great game!

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Originally posted by Vigg

This is a function of optimizing graphics, which is improved each patch.

OK, but I've ready several posts on the official MH forums that say the problem has actually gotten worse with the last two patches...

• KikoeteruKikoeteru Member Posts: 1

Hey Doomsaw,

Any progress on Iceman as a playable hero? He was mentioned in one of the Dev video blogs awhile back, but ever since then no word..

Cheers!

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Think it's safe to say this has wrapped up! Thanks everyone for coming out and thanks to Jeff and Gazillion for doing this with us!
This discussion has been closed.