Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SC THE GAME WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

You were thinking it anyway so there it is.

Comments

• PrecursorPrecursor Member UncommonPosts: 150

I was thinking more along the lines of pie.

But yes, SC will suffice in its place.

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

Yep!

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

Is it? I haven't seen enough yet.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

Oh....

I've definitely been waiting for it.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• bbethelbbethel Member UncommonPosts: 201

If Star Wars Jump to Light speed and Wing Commander had a baby it would be STAR CITIZEN!!!

Yes please I will be playing 

• aliferalifer Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by bbethel

If Star Wars Jump to Light speed and Wing Commander had a baby it would be STAR CITIZEN!!!

Yes please I will be playing 

giant graphics

• MaRTiDoReMaRTiDoRe Member UncommonPosts: 22

Has it been released or something?

I feel like I missed something...

Videogame Developer - www.martidore.com

• AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812

It's currently in full hype mode that's for sure and I've invested in it so they best not disappoint us otherwise my faith will be gone forever.

Bandit

Asbo

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

My thoughts were not on gaming at all,but if i had to mention my thoughts on SC,i would be expecting barely a single A game,if it can reach AA status ,i would be very surprised.

You know what you get from small budget games,yep small budget games.

The Elder Scrolls might be the only game worth watching right now,Next should no way be ready for at least another year,Titan is anywhere or out there and nobody knows any thing about it.

My thoughts on developers keeping so secret is because they really don't have a definitive design in place but are more or less winging it as they go.Both EQ Next and Titan made complete changes to original design ideas.I cannot think of any other big developer with the cash to churn out a triple A game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• freejackmackfreejackmack Member Posts: 378
    Originally posted by Wizardry

My thoughts were not on gaming at all,but if i had to mention my thoughts on SC,i would be expecting barely a single A game,if it can reach AA status ,i would be very surprised.

The Elder Scrolls might be the only game worth watching right now,Next should no way be ready for at least another year,Titan is anywhere or out there and nobody knows any thing about it.

My thoughts on developers keeping so secret is because they really don't have a definitive design in place but are more or less winging it as they go.Both EQ Next and Titan made complete changes to original design ideas.I cannot think of any other big developer with the cash to churn out a triple A game.

20 mil is your idea of a small budget?

• ZezdaZezda Member UncommonPosts: 686
    Originally posted by freejackmack
    Originally posted by Wizardry

20 mil is your idea of a small budget?

It would be a first for Chris Roberts as well. I don't thin the guy know how to do a 'small' game.

Also you need to remember the 20 million figure is just the crowd funding portion of it, Chris has already had quite a sum of money sunk into the game prior to this. 

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

SC THE GAME WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Ah, the good old royal "we" rears it's noble head again. Been a while......

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

SWTOR was supposed to be about that whole "space experience". Yet they only had on-rails spaceships to go with themepark fantasy-style combat.

Star Citizen actually looks like it will have spaceship combat (variety of ships and contexts) and avatar FPS fights too and elite style cruising around.

I think all in all it does the things that SWTOR should have focused on to be a real sci-fi game. Even if it's not as polished, as long as the gameplay is entertaining it will be very successful. The bar to do well is low and they appear to be producing something that looks like a lot of fun. Normally these hype train threads are counter-productive, but I don't think it matters one way or the other in Star Citizen's case.