Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Housing/Neighborhood Preview

gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_15TJde09E&feature=c4-overview&list=UUpx2BZg8ABgaDV50sGJtWAg

Damnit, just when i thought i could take a rest from the game. time to make the moneys again....

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Hehe yeah I saw that video last week. I want to see the gridania neighborhood. Uldah and limsa look fantastic. I'm loving the exterior customization.

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861

i hope they give people reasons to spend time in their house and neighborhood. Like if you want to garden or breed chocobos you will have to that activity in your backyard. Events in the "town square" would be nice as well. Also it would be cool if you wanted to lets say have some upgrade to your house or repair done you would need to bring the craftsman over there and he would have to do the work on site.

oh well, a guy can dream cant he :P.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• echolynfanecholynfan Member UncommonPosts: 681

Looks awesome! Hope there will be lots of stuff to load up your house with :)

The exterior customization is a welcome surprise and the interiors look very similar to EQ2's - here's hoping the decorating is as easy.

Back to the grind....needs to make mucho gil!

Currently playing SWTOR and it's MUCH better than it was at launch.

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Originally posted by gessekai332

i hope they give people reasons to spend time in their house and neighborhood. Like if you want to garden or breed chocobos you will have to that activity in your backyard. Events in the "town square" would be nice as well. Also it would be cool if you wanted to lets say have some upgrade to your house or repair done you would need to bring the craftsman over there and he would have to do the work on site.

oh well, a guy can dream cant he :P.

This is the bottom line but damn it looks awesome.

Example EQ was storage for me, early days we used to use it for Guild meetings. Aion was excited to get a place and went there once after obtaining it.

FFXIV is made by clever devs and think they already have addressed the issue.

My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L