Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wasn't our one month trial supposed to have been extended?

Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226
Because of the server issues when the game launched I remember reading somewhere that we were suppose to get an extension on the 1 month trail that comes with purchasing the game. Well I just got an email that my trail has run out. Anyone else get one? 

Comments

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by Dudek28
    Because of the server issues when the game launched I remember reading somewhere that we were suppose to get an extension on the 1 month trail that comes with purchasing the game. Well I just got an email that my trail has run out. Anyone else get one? 

Did you purchase the game before Early Access?

• Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226
    Yes I was in early access, I purchased the game 2 weeks prior to early access.
  • nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486
    I got an e-mail, but it is telling me I got about another week left on my free trial, which is about right considering the free trial extension of two weeks.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    I pre-orderd before Beta 4. So I got open beta access and my free time went from 8-25 - 10-6.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Yup, I got the same email today, and it's perfectly correct.

The email warns that my free time expires on 10/05/2013. launch was on the 27th, so with an extra 7 days added to the initial 30, that expiry date is looking fine.

• cyandkcyandk Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Everyone got 7 days for free because of the problems at launch

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.