Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Heroic Character Questions

MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712

So I saw you can get a free 85 Heroic character starting next week, but I am a bit confused about a couple of things.

As an 85, you will start out in Velious, but if you're a new player, you dont have that expansion package unless you bought it, does that mean once i get my 85, I will have to buy Velious to actually get anywhere?

Also are Pro7Sat1 players on the same servers as SOE players? or are they seperated ?

Comments

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Had to dig into the archives for this one. SOE announced at SOE Live this year that Destiny of Velious would be made available to free players. As for P7Sat, they are on separate servers, yes. European players still have the option to create SOE accounts, but you'll be playing on NA servers.

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Originally posted by Omali
    Had to dig into the archives for this one. SOE announced at SOE Live this year that Destiny of Velious would be made available to free players. As for P7Sat, they are on separate servers, yes. European players still have the option to create SOE accounts, but you'll be playing on NA servers.

Hey thanks, it actually says in their FAQ all servers are available to everyone whether you are with SOE or P7Sat, so i guess ill just use my SOE account.