Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GTA 5 Online.

MGUS01MGUS01 Member Posts: 5

What do you guys think about GTA 5 Online?

A lots of my friends are excited about GTA 5 Online, but in my opinion, online version will not be great as they expect.

I have seen the trailer and lots of in-game video of GTA5 and yes, I admit that this game is great and I am sure I will play this

when PC version comes out. However, when i was watching the video about online version, one question came out of my mind.

What is the goal ?

This is game not WOW, or AION that players level their characters and obtain items from monsters..

The video seemed like people just fighting each other with no purpose.

This is just my personal opinion, no offecse, and I really wondering there is any specific goal of the online version of GTA 5.

Comments

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    Have you played GTA 4's multiplayer?  It is slightly more complex than Counter-Strike, but not by much.  I don't expect GTA 5 to include more advanced multiplayer than GTA 4.
  • CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533
    Originally posted by syntax42
    Have you played GTA 4's multiplayer?  It is slightly more complex than Counter-Strike, but not by much.  I don't expect GTA 5 to include more advanced multiplayer than GTA 4.

Then you know absolutely nothing regarding GTA 5 Online.  You're just throwing a guess out in the air. 

It's absolutely going to be nothing the same.  10 minutes of research would tell you that. 

As for what the point of it is, as far as I can tell its to make money.  But more to the point, it's a sandbox.  You figure out your own objectives.  The online version offers a LOT of objectives.  The main purpose is to have fun playing with your friends in the game.  But we'll know for sure once Oct. 1st hits. 

• MakidianMakidian Member UncommonPosts: 208
    I love the game, I just hope the online version will be just as good.
  • SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    If it's better than APB I may play it...
  • IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    16 players max is lame.

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    Originally posted by Corehaven
    Originally posted by syntax42

Then you know absolutely nothing regarding GTA 5 Online.  You're just throwing a guess out in the air. 

It's absolutely going to be nothing the same.  10 minutes of research would tell you that. 

As for what the point of it is, as far as I can tell its to make money.  But more to the point, it's a sandbox.  You figure out your own objectives.  The online version offers a LOT of objectives.  The main purpose is to have fun playing with your friends in the game.  But we'll know for sure once Oct. 1st hits. 

Sounds like GTA 4 except they may have made it slightly better.  I don't own a console and they haven't announced a PC version yet, so I'm not looking into it too much.

• BeadmanBeadman Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Originally posted by mbd1968
    If it's better than APB I may play it...

I wouldn't compare the two. Just from looking it appears they both try to accomplish different things. APB is also highly competitive and notorious for scaring away newcomers. I play APB and expect to also play GTA in 6-8 months when I predict it will come to PC.

• g2gdotcomg2gdotcom Member Posts: 5
    Let us hope for the best.