Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera - Free High Level Character Promotion

MalacthMalacth Member UncommonPosts: 121

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/09/20/experience-tera-with-a-free-high-level-character/

Sounds pretty cool, I hated how leveling was such a grind in Tera (I only got to level 19) hopefully endgame makes up for it.

Comments

• MithithielMithithiel Member Posts: 77
    One question I hope to have answered soon, before the level up gift, if I made a mage with a  .Levelup name but decided I want a Slayer instead? Can I delete the mage and make a Slayer to be leveled to 58?
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Mithithiel
    One question I hope to have answered soon, before the level up gift, if I made a mage with a  .Levelup name but decided I want a Slayer instead? Can I delete the mage and make a Slayer to be leveled to 58?

I would imagine it would only take into account the characters on your account named .Levelup as far as which one was created first as opposed to which one was created then deleted as they aren't running the script to upgrade characters till the 23rd so I don't see how it would accumulate data till then.

Though you may want to get an official answer, common sense would say it would be fine to delete and recreate as long as it is before the 23rd, in which case "if you had multiple" it would take the first one created into account.

• MithithielMithithiel Member Posts: 77
    Thanks, makes sense!
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    I guess I'm the odd one out because I like the leveling. It's once I hit cap I usually lose interest.

You are not alone. I also like an MMO to last more than a couple of months, heck these days people hit level cap in like 24 hours lol, so yeah, Tera is a nice change of pace, but the promotion will hopefully get alot of new players on board while still retaining the original level design.

Anyone that ever considered Tera should definitely join now.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Thanks for pointing this one out. I'll make my .Levelup char immediately ;-)
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    I guess I'm the odd one out because I like the leveling. It's once I hit cap I usually lose interest.

Yeah why even bother playing the game.

• c0existc0exist Member UncommonPosts: 196
    MMORPG's have hit an all new low.  I am speechless.
  • infofrontinfofront Member UncommonPosts: 160
    The leveling in TERA is awful. That's why.